1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Interrogate me!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Halcyon Storm, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I guess more creative. I like writing, drawing, playing music, you know, all the creative things xD

God I really don't know man... I rarely ever watch movies, because I always fall asleep during them. I really wouldn't know, sorry

Not today!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    When was the last time you wore a hat?

What's worse, stubbing your toe or getting lemon juice in a paper cut?

How good are you at chess?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I never really wear hats, so idk, maybe like a year?

LEMON JUICE IN CUTS BY FAR
    I work at a restaurant, so when you're cutting lemons, you're suddenly painfully of all the little cuts in your hands. So bad...

I used to play 'professional' chess as a child for a couple years, so I know the basics fairly well. It's been like 15 years though, so I'd need some catching up first, but I can safely say I'm pretty decent.

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What do you know about numerology?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How long can you hold your breath?

:: Do you have a favourite television show(s)?

:: In a random number generator from 1 to 80, I rolled over 80 times but the number 5 came up five times. Is this a conspiracy, and if so, which one is it?

6. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Absolutely zero, but guessing by the name... it's either a serious scientific method, or some horoscope bullshit. Either way, I'm mildly interested.

Just did a random try, got 1 minute and 40 seconds, but I know I can get much longer when I actually prepare for it.

I don't really watch tv anymore... Like haven't actively watched a show in many years. So idk, I don't think I have one.

I'm not too sure, but you should get in contact with the guy above you, he seems to be really good with numbers.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What would the color of your soul be?

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    What si the proper way to take a bath if you are outside (nature)?

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    How did you choose your current avatar?

10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The tittle sais to interogate you, so i will.

Where were you in June 15? (JK)

What's your favorite anime?

What's your favorite anime opening?

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What is your favourite video game character?

12. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    oh
    oh boy
    i am sorry

Hmmmmmmm probably it would be the color of a night sky: dark blue with white spots. I love the aesthetic of that, and it fits my personality too :)

Well, there's the option of taking an actual bathtub with you when you go, but that's just really inconvenient. It's not connected to anything, so you'd have to bring buckets of water as well, and then carefully plan out the perfect temperature... it's just a big hassle, and not really worth it in my opinion.

Obviously, the better solution would be to find a natural water source. The biggest problem you'll run into here is finding clean water. You don't want to bathe in a source of water that's polluted with waste, after all. The cleanest source of natural water would be underground springs, because those have in no way been polluted by human interaction, but chances are you won't be able to find that anywhere near you. The most realistic option is to find a river or lake as deep into a forest as possible. That way, you'll have as little human pollution as possible.

Of course, you'll also want to stay as far away from the general public as possible, so keep that in mind too. You want to enjoy your bath, not be annoyed by having people around you. Bonus points if there's a waterfall too, it doesn't get much better than that.

Hope this helps!

Ravioli best champion, easy.

June 15th was a Thursday, so I was at school from 08:30AM to 15:00PM. After that I most likely went to the supermarket, after which I headed home, and stayed there for the remainder of the day.

Favorite anime in terms of enjoyment and personal attachment: Soul Eater
    Favorite anime in terms of quality and general awesomeness: Steins;Gate

Don't really have one specific favorite tbh... The AoT openings are rad, as is Steins;Gate's, FMA:B had some good ones... et cetera.

Whoa, you're asking me to choose between Skull Kid [Majora's Mask] and Godot [Ace Attorney]? Nah man, I don't choose between those.

AeroHail likes this.
  13. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite meme?

14. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Currently the Crash meme is by far my favorite. idk what about it but it's just perfect

15. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Ravioli! How do you feel when I tell you my brother calls you Revali?

16. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What makes Godot and Skull Kid your faves?

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your least favorite meme and why?

18. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oi, das not his name! Revali sounds lame, Ravioli is the way to go

Godot because he's an amazingly written character from beginning to end. He's not a truly heroic figure, as some portray him to be, which I really don't like. He's narcissistic, rude, and chauvinistic, but that only makes him more human in my opinion. A one-sided character with great personality, great morals and great everything else, makes for a pretty bland character (which isn't always bad, but for a main character like him, it really would be a shame). From the first time you meet him in court, you're immediately either intimidated or confused. He's incredibly confident in his speech, going as far as to call himself a legendary prosecutor, only to admit to having never prosecuted a case before immediately afterwards. He holds a strong grudge against you, for reasons unknown. As the game progresses, you slowly find out more about his tragic backstory, and his actions all becomes so much more understanding. The ending of the game is perfect, and gives great closure to his character arc. Overall just an amazing game, with a really badass character. Did I mention he looking fucking fantastic too? I really want to cosplay that guy one day.

As for Skull Kid, Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time, for many reasons. From the beginning, it seems like Skull Kid is the definitive villain of the story, but when you look more into it it becomes more clear that he's actually just an innocent boy, being possessed by a demonic mask. He means no harm, really, but is still blamed for all the bad that happens.

I guess Skull Kid isn't really my favorite character ever, but just the first thing to come to mind. Godot definitely is though, he's just too great.

The hotdog one from a while back, I still don't get where that came from? And I just straight up don't get it, so it's hard to find it funny tbh

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    thoughts on snakes as pets?

20. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Eh? I don't really have a strong opinion on them one way or the other. Personally not the greatest fan of "pet animals in cages" though, whether it's snakes, guinea pigs or fishes. Just not my personal favorite, it feels too confined, even if they technically do get enough space to live.

Vigilance likes this.