1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Intoduction

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by awesomebrenguy, Feb 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. awesomebrenguy

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.0
    Hello I'm Awesomebrenguy!

My hobbies are Playing Video Games, making YouTube Videos, and also sometimes writing.

My favorite Pokémon:
    1. Pikachu
    2. Cyndaquil
    3. Buneary
    4. Pidgeotto
    5. Mew

My favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Red or Blue.

My favorite TV show is Doctor Who, my favorite movie is any Disney movie, and my favorite Anime is Pokémon.

I've been involved with Pokémon for about 3 years now, and have been a big fan of the games and the anime, I have made FanFictions about Pokémon and might post a few here, or you can see them on FanFiction.net, username "Awesomebrenguy".

This my first Pokémon Forum I've signed up for because someone suggested me to make an account here, and I thought why not?

Some interesting facts about me:
    1. I am a Marvel fan
    2. My favorite superhero is Spider-Man
    3. I am a Disney fanatic
    4. I like making videos
    5. I have a FanFiction account. Username: Awesomebrenguy

2. Grant the Dragon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.7
    Hey man! Nice to meet you! I also have a fanfiction page and I was wondering if you could leave a review for my story and in return, I'll read your stories and leave a review.

Here are my two Pokémon fanfiction stories:

-Staff Edit: Please don't advertise your works. Use our review thread in the Literature Library.-

3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hey welcome to the lake!

If your on fanfiction, then you should check out the Literature Library!

Well, see you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Another Doctor Who and Disney fan! (please don't ask me much, I barely get to watch anything anymore...) Awesome! Welcome to LV! Just wondering, what's your YouTube account, in case anyone wants to check it out?
    Hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome! I also love Disney. Especially their older animated films.

Enjoy your stay here on LV!

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lists! How organised and informative! I like you already.

Marvel, eh? Do you have a stronger leaning towards the comics, the cinematic universe, or neither? And do you have a particular favourite series? Seems like you're into a lot of popular programmes, so you're probably well-versed on a few pop culture subjects.

I think you'll fit in quite well! Let us know if you have any questions.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, we have a lot in common, that's rad! Are you a fan of the disney Marvel movies over the original marvel studios movies?

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in @[member="awesomebrenguy"]! I think you'll enjoy our video games section, so you should check that out soon. Have a nice stay. :)

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Bren, welcome to LV! :> Buneary and Mew are adorable, I've been trying to breed a shiny of the former for such a long time now, but all I keep hatching are males. :( Such poor luck.

Sincerely hope you'll have fun here. The people are nice, and it's very easy to settle in since the forum's simple and quick to learn the ropes of. See you ~

11. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Yo Bren welcome to LV! Hope you enjoy your stay here as I always say this place is really awesome. What game systems do you have? Also any favorite video game other than Pokémon?