1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Intro~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by GoddessDiancie, Oct 18, 2017.

1. GoddessDiancie

Sleep Inducer
    (Jigglypuff)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.7
    Hey! I never heard of this website until someone today on fanfic.net private messaged me about it, so I decided to give it a try. I'll see how I like it :D

2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! We have many things you can do here. You can post your stories in our Literature Library and collect PokePoints for you to spend at the shop and/or on other users commissioned art! Our admins and Mods are willing to help you around the site. Hope to see you around the Lake!

Eee Hee Hee! See you later!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GoddessDiancie likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hello there! It's really nice to see a fanfic writer come to the site, as all sorts of people are welcome here! We have a Literature Library if you ever feel like posting your stories here, and many different events going on! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any of the other staff here! Hope you have a good day! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hi there! Nice to meet you!

Always glad to see more writers from fanfiction.net on this site! There's a lot of us who came here through that place including myself! You'll have to post your writer name on your profile! I'd love to read what you've got!

@TheIllusionFox pretty much beat me to the punch on what to say. So feel free to message me or anyone else here if you have questions, concerns or just want to chat. I'm an easygoing person.
    See you around.

JadeFox and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So that's why I heard a noise that sounded like something biting on a fishing lure.

I suppose if you've wandered over here from that site, you probably have a retinue of personally written stories with you. Do you tend to write about the same things, or are your subjects/focuses more varied?

Also, have you heard about this place before? I have this nagging feeling that your username is weirdly familiar, or at least eerily similar to somebody we had before. But, I am most likely just imagining things.

It's good to see you. Please, relax and make yourself at home. Let us know if you have any questions.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Hope you enjoy what this site has to offer. :D

7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome! I like the username. GoddessDiance is a neat username. But the true god/goddess is wooper. :wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper:

But seriously, welcome!

8. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Glad to have another writer~
    See you around~

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    You got tagged on FF.net as well, huh? Well, glad to see another writer here. Hope you enjoy your time here!

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    A warm welcome to LV, to you from ya boi Goozma. (I'm a Goomy that stole Burma's hair and glasses, and thus became infinitely cooler)

Hope you have a good time around here! If you haven't already, feel free to join the Discord as well! It's a really fun community to be around! ^^

12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! We're happy to have you!
    I hope you enjoy it here! It's a really chill place. =w= <3

13. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! It's always nice to see another FF.net writer here.

14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    [​IMG]

Hi new person!

15. GoddessDiancie

Sleep Inducer
    (Jigglypuff)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.7
    Thanks everyone! <3 c: Glad to be here

16. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    WELCOME! I hope you enjoy Lake Valor! (Even though you're not much more new than me...)

BUT ENJOY!

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'm late, I guess. But still, Welcome!! ^●^
    And oh! I got invited to join LV by someone on FF.net too! Strange...
    Anyways, enjoy your time here!

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Heya! Glad you joined us! What kinda stuff interests you when writing? We have a variety of activities for you take place in and I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need any assistance or just wanna chat. Additionally, I highly recommend joining the Discord Chatroom to meet new people :D

19. Txortx

Txortx Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.0
    I'm new too, trying to keep up with the kiddos

20. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome, it's wonderful you're enjoying LV so far! I hope you continue to have a wonderful time here GoddessDiancie.