1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Intro

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Joshua Alvarado, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Joshua Alvarado

Joshua Alvarado Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽6
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    What’s up people... I’m new here but I can say at least that God sent me. Anyways, umm... yeah. I’m new here. I’m 14 And all I do is breed but I’m just starting up right now.. and yeahhh

2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽155
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We have a lot you can do here! If you need help, our Mods, Supermods, and Admins can help, so don't be afraid to ask. Hope to see you around the Lake!

Eee Hee Hee! See you later!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Sun X Lillie Shipmaster
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽370
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey there! Welcome to the Lake!

So God sent you huh? @Vigilance outta take a look and give ya a welcome too!

You breed? You should definitely participate in our Wonder Trade Wednesday if you have Pokémon Sun & Moon! Check it out!
    Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have questions or just want to have a chat. I'm an easygoing guy.

See ya around :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  4. Shadria

Shadria Sweet Illusionary Imp
    Moderator VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽43
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, @Joshua Alvarado! Ooh, a breeder? I've thought about trying breeding, but I don't have any good breeding mon right now (or at least, I don't think so. I'm not so keen on EV/IV and stuff..). :o
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ The rules are right here, and this is a tutorial on how various parts of LV works https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/
    Finally, here is how to access our discord! https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/

5. Vigilance

Vigilance Darkness
    SuperMod Social Team VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,265
    Battle Points:
    ★44
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★Leftovers ★★★★
    Welcome Joshua! We have a ton of amazing breeders here and a ton of Pokémon fans for you to meet! Choose what interests you and get going! I'm sure you'll have fun and meet new people and make friends :) Don't hesitate if you have any questions at all!

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Courage
    SuperMod

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,271
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I've heard this so many times now but I can't stop giggling whenever I hear it.

If you need any help finding your way around, never hesitate to ask. We're here to help guide you so you can find your way around.

7. PokemonFan26

PokemonFan26 Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽274
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    'Ello there, welcome to the lake!

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽8,899
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! =D
    Hope to see you around!

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy Religion: Helix Fossil
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽890
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Hi new person, welcome here!

10. dangokura

dangokura Dango Lord
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽254
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    yaay, welcome to the lake!! have fun here :D

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Red haired silly
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽5
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Hoi hoi. Welcome to lakevalor~ I hope you enjoy a lot here! As our God said, there are many breeders here and lot of Pokémon to catch! See you around~

12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽690
    Battle Points:
    ★25
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope you enjoy it here~

13. Cherry3Fairy

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽95
    Battle Points:
    ★18
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. ^^

14. Hoodster225

Hoodster225 Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽50
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Welcome to da Lake! I'll be your guide! Here's some dango, Bone apple tea!

15. Sheep

Sheep Moderator
    Moderator Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽35
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Heyo Joshua, welcome to the forum n~n So you play the games then I presume? Which are you playing right now? =)