1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Intro

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Joshua Alvarado, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Joshua Alvarado

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    What’s up people... I’m new here but I can say at least that God sent me. Anyways, umm... yeah. I’m new here. I’m 14 And all I do is breed but I’m just starting up right now.. and yeahhh

2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,634.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We have a lot you can do here! If you need help, our Mods, Supermods, and Admins can help, so don't be afraid to ask. Hope to see you around the Lake!

Eee Hee Hee! See you later!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey there! Welcome to the Lake!

So God sent you huh? @Vigilance outta take a look and give ya a welcome too!

You breed? You should definitely participate in our Wonder Trade Wednesday if you have Pokémon Sun & Moon! Check it out!
    Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have questions or just want to have a chat. I'm an easygoing guy.

See ya around :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, @Joshua Alvarado! Ooh, a breeder? I've thought about trying breeding, but I don't have any good breeding mon right now (or at least, I don't think so. I'm not so keen on EV/IV and stuff..). :o
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ The rules are right here, and this is a tutorial on how various parts of LV works https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/
    Finally, here is how to access our discord! https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome Joshua! We have a ton of amazing breeders here and a ton of Pokémon fans for you to meet! Choose what interests you and get going! I'm sure you'll have fun and meet new people and make friends :) Don't hesitate if you have any questions at all!

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I've heard this so many times now but I can't stop giggling whenever I hear it.

If you need any help finding your way around, never hesitate to ask. We're here to help guide you so you can find your way around.

7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    'Ello there, welcome to the lake!

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! =D
    Hope to see you around!

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,628.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi new person, welcome here!

10. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    yaay, welcome to the lake!! have fun here :D

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hoi hoi. Welcome to lakevalor~ I hope you enjoy a lot here! As our God said, there are many breeders here and lot of Pokémon to catch! See you around~

12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope you enjoy it here~

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. ^^

14. Hoodster225

Yung flexer
    (Machop)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽119.5
    Welcome to da Lake! I'll be your guide! Here's some dango, Bone apple tea!

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heyo Joshua, welcome to the forum n~n So you play the games then I presume? Which are you playing right now? =)