1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Introducing Melmetal!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Oct 24, 2018.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,401.4
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I prefer Meltan to Melmetal, but Melmetal is still pretty cool. They should’ve named him Melgamation, combining “melt” and “amalgamation”.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Looks way too similar to Registeel but it will be interesting to see what its competitive presence will be like being the first Mythical evolution.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ohh yeah it definitely does remind me a bit of registeel, haha
    didn't notice that before!

He's okay. Thought it was a bit weird at first but slowly has been growing on me. Meltan itself is definitely the better one, though. :thumbsup:

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Am I the only person who gets T1000 vibes from this guy?

I actually think it's kinda cute, in a big friendly giant sort of way. Like a giant metal Pillsbury Dough Boy X3

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I don't really like Metmetal as much as I do like Meltan. I am a sucker for cute things I guess

6. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    they (meltan/melmetan) both have ugly designs, Pokémon's art studio has fallen off for some time now.