1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Pokemontrainernick, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokemontrainernick

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi there everyone my name is Nick and I've live in the UK . I've been a Pokémon fan since red and blue and are still trying to catch them all even now. My other interests apart from Pokémon include gaming on many consoles, writing fan-fiction and acting which I have a degree in.

My favourite colour is green, I like spicy food, I 'm a fan of Jazz music and my favourite Pokémon has be Wopper. Who can say no to that smiling face?

I think that about introduces me but to finish I'd like to say I look forward to my time here on Lake Valor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Wooper is so awesome xD
    Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hello and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or other mentors if you have any questions.

No one can say no to a smiling Wooper.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, thanx for joining upon my invitation :D It's great to see you here! I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

5. Pokemontrainernick

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you all for the nice welcome.

6. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Cool maybe we could become friends btw my favourite colour is also Green :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.