1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Introduction! Whoa

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by GengarGhostiePrince, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GengarGhostiePrince

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Ahh... hello everyone! Wow this website is really huge I've been getting lost in it ^^"

Anyway my name is Carl and I am a fellow Pokénerd. I've liked and watched and played Pokémon ever since I was like six years old, my favorite has always been Ruby and Sapphire and I'm desperately hoping ORAS lives up to its greatness. I plan to get Omega Ruby sometime in the near future but first I wanna get Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix I got that pre-ordered for the holidays.

I also like the Zelda series a lot more than I should, as well as Animal Crossing, but my town looks kinda trashy right now heheh. Also I draw a lot of Pokémon stuff and have a Poliwag Gijinka named Paxton I may post some stuff of if at all possible~

Nowadays Pokémon-wise you'll find me on Y but my Friend Code is 1134-8727-4834 if anyone wants to add me! Thanks for accepting me to your website wow I'm really excited to meet some people!

2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh hey there and welcome to Lake Valor! We actually have a forum section for Animal Crossing in the video games section. You should defiantly check it out here [click]. Since your a artist we also have galleries on the forum! We would love to see your artwork so you should consider creating one! Send me a message if you ever want to chat or let the mentors know if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ahaa my ACNL town probably isn't the best right now either.. x'D;; But I've been insanely lazy with it and haven't played for a while. Lost some of my passion when Willow moved out, she was my baby. </3

Welcome to LV, Carl! Great to have you aboard. We're all excited for OR/AS here so hopefully you will be able to get it sometime in the future, yeah, as it would stink to miss out (especially if you loved the originals). I'm insanely excited, personally.

Have a fantastic time here and all that good stuff! If you'd like to talk I'm always around. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo fellow Gengar, welcome! Haha, pretty much everyone here is on the ORAS hype train, so if (Arceus forbid) that it flops, we're going to be one big disappointed forum. :(

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member! Enjoy the site!

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!!
    Yeah, It is huge, powerful and addictive, don't worry you will be fine...unless Gengar banishes you. XD, just playing with you. Hey! I am so happy to have you here it is good to see a new face!!!...If you ever need something, you can count on us, don't be shy :). Said this I hope you have a great and wonderful time in the community ;)

6. Pokejohnx

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey,

I welcome you as well! I am a new member too and we have similar history in Pokémon as it seems xD Feel free to visit me and add me as a friend, and we can discuss our Navigation issues, as this site is huge indeed as you said! Have fun :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.