1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Introduction

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Bigredlittlepup, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4
    I'm here to talk about.. Pokémon. And other things you might find, entertaining.

Nah, seriously tho. Hello! My name is Red, and I'm actually pretty excited to be here. I've heard only good things about this site, so exploring it looks like it's gonna be a ball. I do a nuzlocke comic every now and again, and I enjoy finding new content to sink my grubby lil'hands into.

Hi hi o//

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna and Bug like this.
  2. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    Welcome! Hope to see lots of content from you :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bigredlittlepup likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,628.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Bigredlittlepup and Bug like this.
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome, Red! I hope you enjoy LV :)

5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to the lake!

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome Blue Red and I'm so glad you joined! I can't wait to get to know you more (though we've chatted already on the Discord). You seem really chill! @Bigredlittlepup

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Yoooooo, welcome to LV, amiga. We’re a really positive and friendly community so please get comfortable. I girl you enjoy your stay here at the lake

8. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4
    Hey everyone!! I'd go through and individually quote all of you, but it seems silly since it's all going to be the same sentiment!!

Thank you so much for the warm wishes!! I'm super excited to be here, you all seem like a really fun community.
    Thank you for the nudges in the right directions, too! The site is a little different from what I'm use to, but I like to think I'm picking up on things p quickly.

o//

Gwoomy likes this.
  9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I remember seeing you on Discord and I hope that you enjoy your stay here at the Lake! :3

10. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

11. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to LV

Your first new god!

Your second and possibly most important new god you must worship

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    Hey Red, welcome to Lake Valor! It's been fun seeing you on the Discord server! Hope to keep seeing you around :D

13. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Nice to meet ya! I can't wait to see your comics Red! Enjoy the Lake!