1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Jul 12, 2022.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    After watching a bit of Love Live, I got inspired to start a thread. And it's been ages since I did! Fun fact: I've based the setting on a Fire Emblem fanfic I'm writing.

Premise

The thought of joining another school club never occurred to Robyn, whose academic life is buried in essays, projects, research, and exams. So she never would have guessed that watching a flash mob performance on her way home from school advertising the upcoming Summer Scramble Festival - a large-scale music showcase for new talent, current hits, and rising stars - would inspire her. Even high school clubs are invited to join!

Now, Robyn is set on joining the school idol talent club at her school, Ylisstol High, in her home city of Iris-shi. Only to find that such a club doesn't exist. That leaves her in a tough spot. Could she ever find some like-minded individuals at her school who would share her interests in showcasing school talent? And possibly rise to popularity large enough to enter the Summer Scramble Festival?

Character Form
    Name: (Last name is optional, but first name is a must!)
    Age: (13-17; younger is optional but will not be considered part of Ylisstol High)
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Style: Pick any style from Cute, Cool, Beautiful, Exotic, Passion, Angelic/Pure, Smile (combinations are okay), plus whatever styles or themes are relevant to your character.
    Abilities: Singing? Modelling? Acting? Drawing? Or something else?
    Theme colour: For performance lighting
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle (You can make the struggle as light or as heavy as you want - perhaps it's something your fellow peers can help with)

Note: Ylisstol High has a regular program in accepting transfer students from Plegia City School and allows them to wear their uniforms at Ylisstol High. Unless otherwise noted, all regular students of Ylisstol High are respectively given a boy's school uniform or a girl's school uniform. Wearing these uniforms are mandatory at school, but certain students do like adding their personal tastes to it, like a cardigan, jacket, or other accessories.

Name: Robyn
    Appearance: Long white hair tied up into twin tails, and mostly based on the female avatar of Fire Emblem Awakening, except she wears a school uniform complete with a blazer, bow, and long socks.
    [​IMG] (and I don't own the picture)
    Bio: A very diligent student and willing to pull all-nighters to finish her homework, Robyn can be quite the bookworm and thinker too. And she loves strategy games. She mysteriously appeared at Ylisstol High the previous year as a transfer student from the neighbouring country of Perezia, and was heavily involved with 'club activity' the previous year. But in fact, she came from an alternate universe - where the only difference in this universe was that a male version of herself (Robin) exists instead. And with the club, she prevented chaos from falling on the world, thanks to the Fire Emblem. Now that that was over with, she finally could move onto her third year of high school in peace.
    Style: Cool
    Abilities: Playing guitar and creative writing. She would like to know how to dance though.
    Theme colour: Electric yellow
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle: She has a crush on her classmate Robin even though he's literally her male self [yes, I admit they're my OTP in FE:A], and she can get overly excited when talking about manga, TV, and music. Plus, she also has a support log documenting her ships... Meanwhile, she has trouble trying to explain to anyone that she and Robin were not related.
    Name: Robin
    Appearance: White hair like Robyn's but in a mop haircut as opposed to twin tails. Based on the male avatar from Fire Emblem Awakening. He wears the school uniform with a blazer, neck ribbon, and school pants (in contrast to Robyn).
    Bio: Literally Robyn's other self, Robin is identical to Robyn in every way in terms of interests, habits, and even secrets. Robin is the 'proper' one existing in this universe, whereas Robyn hails from another. He met Robyn last year when she mysteriously appeared at Ylisstol High, and was the first to believe her that she came from another world. Together with Robyn, he helped prevent chaos from falling on the world. Outside of that, he enjoys reading the same books, novels, and fanfiction that Robyn likes to read.
    Style: Cool
    Abilities: Exactly like Robyn, he can play guitar and write creatively.
    Theme colour: Purple
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle: He really enjoys Robyn's company but can't bring himself to say it. That is despite having known her for the past year. Also, like Robyn, he keeps a support log recording interactions about his friends... and even has his share of shipping people.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Most if not all interactions will occur during after school (i.e. club time), and that can include venturing to a limited number of locations outside the school, which I will add in a later post. As well, the timeline will be limited to an April-July school term for now.

As I mentioned, I've based this on a Fire Emblem fanfiction I'm writing and will occur in the same setting (you can read about it here to get an idea of the locations).
    In the fanfic's context, Robyn is from an alternate universe whose world was destroyed. And then she had the opportunity to save the reality she was in now, which is all the same but that there is a male version of herself (Robin) co-existing with her. And out of compassion, Robin allows Robyn to live at his home with his younger sister. The events in this RP occur after Robyn and her friends save the world

Iris-shi Ylisstol High School - The high school of Iris-shi west of Anna's where Robyn attends; most club activity will occur in the school's conference room; the Hee Ho Mart convenience store is located just across the field
    Anna's - The hypermarket for all your needs, based right in the heart of Iris-shi and north of Iris-shi Station
    Parthia Plaza - Located across Anna's, the bastion of independent businesses to rival where Anna's cannot; it even has a popular food court, an armoury, and a very popular ramen shop whose broth is legendary
    Amatsu Park - North of Parthia Plaza, the natural park includes a large lake and trees, and is fascinating in wintertime
    Goldenrod Square - West of Iris-shi Station and needs a bus ride to get there, a commercial complex with restaurants (including the local favourite - Kogane Restaurant), Yuka Music (a music store for all your instrument, instrument parts, sound, and recording needs; and music album tracks; more niche than Anna's), the dedicated video game retailer Ultra Melon (which in addition to selling video games and consoles also sold gaming accessories and collectable figurines), even a movie theatre
    Robin's Residence - Robin's home, on the hills north of Ylisstol High, where Robyn resides. As Robyn is from an alternate universe and has no place to stay, Robin was glad to offer her a room - the same room as her room in her universe
    Iris-shi Station - The city train station, complete with a Hee Ho Mart convenience store, Moonbucks coffee, bank branch, smoothie bar, the Byakuya Mazesoba restaruant, and more! Offers connections to the neighbouring cities
    Gartenstadt Gartenstadt Station - Located in Gartenstadt, the neighbouring city from Iris-shi. It has a huge shopping mall complete with fashion stores, restaurants, and a popular arcade
    ARTA Arcade - A very popular arcade in a building beside Gartenstadt Station. It takes up five stories of the building, complete with prize machines, crane games, video games, and rhythm games
    Aritia Aritia Station - The final stop from Gartenstadt located in Aritia, the city of banks, skyscrapers, and office towers which faces the ocean; it is a major business centre and serves as the terminus of many train routes
    Aritia Convention Centre - Located at the Aritia oceanfront and walking distance from Aritia Station, it plays host to many major events, including the upcoming Summer Scramble Festival
    Waterfront Park - A park located in a quieter part of Aritia - east of the metropolis. Located beside the water, the park regularly hosts summer festivals and also has an amusement park. The park is popular with friends and families and is regularly greeted by the sea breeze
    Astra Bay Beach - Located in Astra Bay behind the metropolis, and is a dream for anyone living in Aritia hoping for a nearby beach getaway. The beach offers an amazing view of the stars at night.
    Mount Shiida - A large mountain that towers over Aritia on the other side of the water. Officially part of North Aritia, the mountain provides a stunning view of Aritia in the distance. The mountain is popular for hiking, skiing, and occasionally camping.
    Perezia Plegia Station -
    Plegia City School -
    Nachtstadt Nachtstadt Station -
    Krakenburg High School -
    Byakuya-shi Byakuya-shi Station - The main transit hub of Byakuya-shi which connects the city to the rest of the world. The station also features waiting lounges, shops (including a bookstore, a Hee Ho Mart, to name a few), a mazesoba restaurant, and a gallery displaying local art
    Shirasagi High School - One of Byakuya-shi's more popular high schools. Kamui attends this school. The school's courtyard is so big that it is infrequently rented to host large events or festivals
    Sokai Sushi - A high-class restaurant offering some of the freshest catches in the country, with quality rivalling that of Aritia. Anyone who enjoys sushi must try this restaurant at least once in their lives
    Suzanoh Park - The park which showcases the signature white blossom trees of Byakuya-shi, and also is made up of fields complete with gardens and ponds
    Hoshido Castle - The historic castle which is visible from anywhere in Byakuya-shi, of which its history dates back to when the city was founded

[​IMG]
    5/6 Monday - 5/10 Friday: Midterms
    5/31 Friday: First performance
    6/28 Friday: Second performance
    7/15 Monday - 7/19 Friday: Finals
    7/20 Saturday: Maya's birthday and visit to Shirasagi High
    7/27 Saturday: Third performance
    8/1 Thursday: Tamal's birthday
    8/6 Tuesday: Waterfront Park/Astra Bay Beach excursion
    8/9 Friday: Idol grilling showcase
    8/16 Friday: Mount Shiida excursion
    8/17 Saturday: Kai's birthday
    8/23 Friday: Summer Scramble Festival
    Sega = ARTA
    Nintendo = Koppai Mintendo
    Nintendo Switch = Koppai Swift Mintendo Switch

Youtube and Google = Ebuto
    OneDrive/Google Drive = Ebuto Drive
    Facebook = Bassbook
    Instagram = Memogram
    Whatsapp = Whazzap

Pokémon = Pokketo
    Zelda = Hyrule (indirect)
    Mario Kart = Luigi Kart
    Dragon Quest = Phoenix Quest
    Kirby = Keeby
    Archaea = Arkea
    Sdorica = Stewrica
    Rhythm Heaven = Beat Paradise
    Vocaloid/UTAUloid = Uta-loid

Demon Slayer = Demon Slayer (no change)

Starbucks = Moonbucks

Pocky = Pocki
    Pretz = Bretz
    Minute Maid = Hour Maid (best enjoyed during long hours)
    7 UP = 1 UP (rejuvenating soda that gives you an extra life)
    Mountain Dew = Melon Dew (refreshing melon soda)
    V8 = V12 Juice (energy smoothie that will keep you powered... like a V12 engine)
    Rockstar = Allstar (caffeinated drink for music stars)
    Red Bull = Blue Bull (high caffeinated energy drink)
    Croco-ade = Gatorade (sports drink with many varieties)
    Your Affection (DA ver.) - Shihoko Hirata
    It's All About You - Daiki Kasho
    CHASE! - Setsuna Yuki
    MELODY - Setsuna Yuki
    Morenito - Stéphane Pompougnac
    Catch You Catch Me - Megumi Hinata
    Backside of the TV - Lotus Juice
    Brand New Days (Yuyoyuppe ver.) - Yumi Karamura
    Aozora o Matteru - Kanon Shibuya
    WE WILL!! - Liella! [Group]
    Kono Machi De Ima Kimi To - Liella!
    Mirai Wa Kaze No You Ni - Liella!
    Tiny Stars - Kanon Shibuya & Keke Tang
    Hand in Hand - livetune ft. Hatsune Miku
    Packaged - livetune ft. Hatsune Miku
    Robyn - Electric Yellow (#FFFF10)
    Robin - Plegia Purple (#5A326D)
    Tala - Pink (#FFC0CB )
    Maya - Red (#FF0000) and Gold (#FFD700)
    Alexa - Cyan (#00FFFD)
    Tamal - Chartreuse (#84FF00)
    Nora - Lime Green (#32CD32)
    Kai - Blue (#6890F0)

Robyn and Robin combo (#AD993F)
    Nora and Kai combo (#4DAF91)

Borrowing from SAF's brain dumps and ideas although modified to fit the fic universe
    • Kamui is a student of Shirasagi High and is as old as Robyn
    • Corrin attends Krakenburg High
    • Xander and Ryoma are students at Aritia University
    • Sakura and Elise are about as old as Morgan
    • Azura and Shigure are school idols
    • Kamui and Corrin originated from Gartenstadt(?)
    • Nachtstadt and Byakuya-shi are reachable by train
    • Kamui and Meru are old friends
    (Deciding about their origins...)
    • From <insert Fódlan counterpart here>, some students from Garreg Mach High School -- Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and Shez (with Shez being the youngest of the bunch) -- will come with their teacher, Byleth. I'd imagine this particular universe has a male Byleth and a female Shez with their opposite-gendered counterparts being native to Robyn's home world, but we'll see.
    • From <insert Lythos counterpart here>, there will be Alear (I'd imagine this universe has the female one with her male version being native to Robyn's home world), Framme, and Clanne coming to the festival. Here, Alear is a natural redhead with blue eyes (or maybe wearing blue contact lenses?) and parts of her hair painted blue, thus giving her the Colgate-chan impression. Plus, I'd imagine both Framme and Clanne being about Morgan's age and Alear being about both Robyins' age -- if not a little younger, so she might as well babysitting the twins here.
    "LOCAL TEENAGER SNAPS, RESULTING EXPLOSION DESTROYS MOST OF AMATSU PARK"
    "birds are actually dragons" conspiracy
    "THIS JUST IN: LOCAL TEENAGER IN DELUSION OVER EXISTENCE OF SECOND SISTER? (COMPLETELY UNRELATED TWIN IN THE BACKGROUND)"

#1 Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I have a few questions here, actually -
    1. Is this limited to Summer Scramble participants? I'm not participating this year, but I might want to join this!
    2. As someone who has never really interacted with Love Live media, what exactly are the 6 types?
    3. Uh, what was Robyn's theme color? I couldn't find it in the post-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hullo, LV's Summer Scramble participant here. I got some questions in mind:
    • Is the club open to boys and enbies in case they wanna join? Or is it an all-girls club?
    • Are slight crossovers in the form of plushies or something okay? I'm thinking of porting my violinist OC from one of Wave's RPs here but not sure what to do with her Eevee...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    • In all honesty, it's not related to the LV Summer Scramble at all. Everyone is free to join. It just so happens that there is a special Fire Emblem DLC also called 'Summer Scramble', so I took the name from that. I'm not participating in the LV Summer Scramble either :sweat:
    • Moreover, it’s supplementation for my fanfic. I might even use some of your ideas for worldbuilding!
    • The six styles are meant to be conceptual (like Pokémon contest types) and aren't related to Love Live per se. Neither does it restrict everyone to certain styles, but everyone should have a relevant theme. Feel free to make up your own. Music is about being creative (provided it's done right!) But if you have no ideas, these six are basic.
    • Robyn's theme colour... haha, I've have to edit it when I've got time. Thanks for pointing it out!
    • Feel free to add in boys! There are boys who attend Ylisstol High School (like Robyn's crush), after all who might want to join too.
    • Go ahead with crossovers. Oh! And you know what? I actually wrote a chapter about an Eevee plush in this fanfic where Robyn and Robin spent a whole day looking for one, at the request of Robin's sister - and it occurred in the Aritia Convention Centre
    • (You can read the chapter here)
    • In my fanfic's context, the equivalent of Pokémon is called Poketto
    (Also, I directly referred to Pokémon Black and White in this chapter)

#4 Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    SAF likes this.
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I give it a try. And why not use my online self. As I always sing in the shower or dance (Which I can neither do lol)

Name: Tala Asakura
    Appearance: Long Black hair with pink streaks into them. She usually wears black boots that come to her knees and a black/white dress
    Bio: Tala love to sing and dance since she was a little girl. Her parents always wanted her to put more into a modelling and peagants. However her dream was one day stand on stage listening to her songs.
    Even so that wasn't her only reason why she wants it. She always wants to reach her brother. On a holiday he went lost and thought he was dead. But Tala knows her brother is still alive somewhere And that she will reach him through her songs and come back home. (This is sorta like the anime Full moon Wo Sagashite)
    Tala also is a true introvert, and isn't fond being surround by people, however as soon as she makes contact with others, she immediately chance into a extrovert and start talking to others. Reason why she has many friends and knows many people in the school (Outside of course the members from here)
    Style: Cute, energetic , and happy
    Abilities: Singing and dancing
    Theme colour: Black and pink
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle: The only thing that stands in her way from doing all this , is that she has stage fright. All because kids in her old school made fun of her and started laughing and throw things when she was in the school talent show.

#5 Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @122 Generation

I'll bite as a character for a change:

Name: Maya Nijiiro

Age: (13-18; younger is optional but will not be considered part of Ylisstol High) 15 (rising second year)

Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, an array of colorful tie-dye T shirts (when not in uniform), dark pants (typically black, but sometimes navy blue)

Bio: Maya has had a love for the stage since she was very young. While primarily an actress, she also has a knack for music, and is never without her trusty acoustic guitar. No matter what she does, she gives 110% to even the most mundane task. But she is very careful not to let the glory go to her head.

She is a huge Poketto fan (as evidenced by the mini Pikachu keychain on her bag), and likes collecting soap bars--especially soap bars with beautifully designed wrappers/boxes.

Her birthday is July 20.

Style: Pick any style from Cute, Cool, Beautiful, Exotic, Passion, Angelic (combinations are okay), plus whatever styles or themes are relevant to your character. Passion with Beautiful and Cool influences

Abilities: Singing? Modelling? Acting? Drawing? Or something else? She is very active in the drama department, as well as singing and playing acoustic guitar

Theme colour: For performance lighting--Red

Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle (You can make the struggle as light or as heavy as you want - perhaps it's something your fellow peers can help with) For all the plays she has done, she has never been cast in a lead role--and she wants a lead role more than anything.

#6 Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @PirateCaptain

Accepted! Glad to RP with you again, Tala.

@WavePearl

Accepted! Looks like Robyn might want to chat about Poketto with Maya the moment she meets her.

WavePearl and Pirate Captain like this.
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Seeing as Robyn's from an FE fic originally, I've made a spoof of another non-Pokémon fic character I have! Hopefully nobody recognizes her lmao

Name: Alexa Ying, Alex for short (it's a 20% discount on letters! You'd buy it)
    Age: 15 and a few months. (Her birthday is round April 3rd)
    Appearance: Olive-skinned and on the shorter side (153 cm ish). Her dark hair that reaches her mid-back could be considered bluish under bright enough light. Her eyes are dark cyan. Alex tends to dress in a gender-neutral sort of way that allows for both comfort and utility, often defaulting to her favourite windbreaker and gym shorts and a suit in formal events. She also sports a pair of sapphire blue wire-rimmed glasses, although she does have contact lens if the situation calls for it.
    Bio: Growing up, Alexa had a pretty good childhood with her adoptive parents and sibling. Her most notable experiences involved starting a local choral/a cappella club that ultimately only attracted like three other people, whom she now considers her closest friends. Despite its small size, the performance group was tight-knit and hard-working, honing the talents of all four in it. Alex later moved to Iris-shi with her family, transferring to Yllistol and sadly leaving her club behind.
    Alex is someone who is orderly and generally no-nonsense, but friendly, passionate and helpful. She is loyal to the very end once her friendship is earned, but the opposite is true as well - if her trust is broken, it takes arguably even more to regain it.
    Style: I'm mostly guessing here tbh. Passion? Angelic? Her style is kind of basic if a little bit futuristic. (FUTURE EDIT: It looks like Alex might fall under a Cool/Power/Passion sort of thing?)
    Abilities: Alexa boasts several years of work running her a cappella group, and perfect pitch from a young age - singing is her strongest suit. She's decently flexible and athletic, but other than a good sprint she's not particularly special on that end. She's also an alright pianist/keyboardist, though she can't play more complex melodies and sing at the same time. In terms of academics, she generally does well, excelling in the fields of biology and physics, though she's not quite as good when it comes to history.
    Theme colour: Cyan (00FFFD)
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle (I just kind of dumped all her problems here): Alex is a bit of a control freak - okay, maybe not a bit of one, she is very much a control freak and a major perfectionist. She can get frazzled over minor problems, sending her into an irritable state. She's also quite stubborn and a little overprotective, and jumps to conclusions pretty fast. Whilst she does well with plans, schedules and following the rules, she panics very easily when those falls apart. From her need to keep everything orderly and organized, it's not hard to tell she would struggle to adapt, especially to a new environment. Though her demeanor is friendly, she doesn't actually have that many friends per se - it takes a lot of time for her to really open up to people.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 1.26.12 PM.png

- Ex-Wives/Six/Megasix - Six the Musical (group performance)
    - One Perfect Moment - Bring It On
    - Lonely Storm - Rhythm Heaven Fever
    - Struck By The Rain - Rhythm Heaven DS
    - I'm Alive - Next to Normal

EDIT: Bolded the category sections to make it easier to read. I can also add line spaces if yall want.

Also ayyy I remember Nora!

#8 Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    122 Generation and SAF like this.
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    I agree. Since our rp is nearing its end.
    Ah yes one more thing. Its set in the modern world right??

122 Generation likes this.
  10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    And y'know what, I'm rebooting her right now. Wave might recognize this kid too (though I changed her age here), but we'll see. ;)
    Nora Hansen Name: Nora Hansen
    Birthday: April 23rd
    Appearance: Nora has a rather petite build for someone her age with brown eyes and brown hair tied into a pair of low twintails (or a single ponytail while playing her violin for practical reasons).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Kai Hansen's younger sister who's recently attending Ylisstol High School as a first year student. She started picking up a violin at 8 and kept growing as a young violinist as time goes on. Nora is a big fan of both Poketto and rhythm games -- the former is evidenced by an Eevee plush in her room (affectionally nicknamed Ava) and the latter is so much to the point that even Piano Tiles can keep her entertained for hours. Why, her favorite "fun exercise" is playing Pump It Up whenever she goes to Gartenstadt Station.
    Style: Not sure if classical music counts as Cool or Exotic... On the second thought, Nora can go with Exotic/Beautiful/Smile
    Abilities: Playing violin. She'd love to play a viola too but the instrument itself is too big for her.
    Theme colour: Lime green (#32CD32)
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle: Nora is still heartbroken by the rejection she got from a junior orchestra she had applied about a year ago. Maybe her time in the talent club can help alleviate that...

Also, one male student coming up~
    Kai Hansen Name: Kai Hansen
    Birthday: August 17th
    Appearance: Like Nora, Kai also has brown eyes and brown hair. But unlike Nora, his build is rather average for someone his age.
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Nora Hansen's older brother currently in his third year of schooling. While his "official" dream job is to be a researcher, Kai also inherits his mother's penchant for acting which led him to the drama club the previous year. He used to take piano lessons when he was younger only to quit as soon as he enrolled at Ylisstol High. His pianist skills are still there in case Nora needs an accompanist, though.
    Style: Passion with a dash of Charming/Beautiful, hands down.
    Abilities:
    • Acting (his main talent)
    • Playing piano (mainly as Nora's accompanist -- he's not ready to pull a Kousei Arima yet at the start of the RP and some off-screen practice sessions could fix that)
    • Has a decent-yet-unpolished voice for a male singer
    Theme colour: Blue (#6890F0)
    Embarrassing secret/Internal struggle: Aside from Nora and their parents, Kai doesn't want anyone to know that he often sleeps with a Meta Knight plush in his room (which the siblings codenamed "the borb"). Whenever he has friends coming over (or even better, hosting a sleepover), he insists to hide the borb in his sister's room.

Come to think of it, this might as well turn into a harem situation unless we have more boys in the fray...

Edit: I think I need to dump potential songs and pieces here for future reference...

#10 Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    I also got caught up in a three hour meeting after work and that left me no time to start the IC thread... It'll have to wait another day, literally. In the meantime, I've also amended the locations to add Robin's home... I've added Robin's profile (to lower the odds of a harem!). However, he'll mostly play as moral support for Robyn.

@ChocoChicken

Accepted! If she is going for a futuristic theme, I have no objections. See how she'll bring it up IC. First thing that came to mind for me was Rina Tennoji from Love Live, as it happens.

@SAF

Accepted! So Nora is a regular at Gartenstadt Station, eh?

@WavePearl @PirateCaptain

In the meantime, I've drawn some fanart of Robyn and Robin in Ylisstol High School uniform and put it under Robin's appearance! I shall get to creating the IC thread soon.

ChocoChicken, WavePearl and SAF like this.
  12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Those drawings are amazing.

122 Generation likes this.
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that you've said that, yeah. Sometimes with Kai, sometimes with other friends, sometimes alone.

Anyway, one question: is Ylisstol High a 3-years or 4-years high school? I mean, some countries' high schools last for 3 years and some others last 4 years. How about this one?

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    It’s definitely set in the modern setting! For the record, Robyn and Robin do enjoy playing the video game Generals of Hyrule in this universe.

Ylisstol High supports 4 years of school.

15. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    @122 Generation

Generals of Hyrule is a counterpart to Hyrule Warriors, or The Legend of Zelda itself?

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Haha, I looked it up and maybe not as much as a robot face - I guess maybe the right word is modern-ish? More simple and sleek than cutesy, maybe some glowing sections if she can make it work. And in terms of music she'd go for a mix of a cappella/choral and EDM/dubstep, but doesn't mind going along with someone else on that.

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Ahaha I'll give you that. Considering that unlike Alexa, Rina is very quiet and has trouble with expressing herself, hence why she expresses herself with a face. Anyway, looking forward to what styles Alexa brings.

Hey! How did you know I was eluding to Hyrule Warriors specifically? Although in actuality, my fanfic describes it as a real-time strategy game (with hero characters) because that's what Robyn and Robin like.

I'll have to get the IC thread running now that I don't have a three hour meeting today...

ChocoChicken, WavePearl and SAF like this.
  18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    By the way, I just wanted to ask because I wasn't completely sure - there are lockers in Ylisstol, right?
    And also, what is the foyer near? Just asking to make sure I have the basics of the layout - unless this is more open ended on that end haha

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    One more question: is it possible to join a club later in the school year? I'm thinking of Kai initially coming to the club's practice session as Nora's accompanist only to be prodded into actually joining himself. Who's doing the prodding is up to y'all.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @ChocoChicken

I suppose some specificity about the school is warranted, eh? You'll have to use your imagination with me here. The school has several parts:
    • School gate (leads to the middle of the school)
    • Foyer (middle of the school)
      • Lockers (for shoes and belongings)
      • School shop (with purchasable snacks and drinks, like their fast-selling melon pan and curry pan)
      • Administration
      • Conference room (where many clubs book a spot)
    • Classrooms/homerooms
    • Music room
    • Library
    • Student council room
    • Kitchen
    • Gym and theatre (behind the school)
    • School field (behind the school)
    • Rooftop (Robyn and the Shepherds launched operations from here)
    I've noted where the foyer, gym, and field specifically are, but not the other rooms. That’s because in that fanfic, I kept it open-ended to not overcomplicate the setting. But they exist. On which floor, that’s another story.

I’ll need to edit the first post later to feature this…

@SAF

It’s possible. Just depends on the club. I’ll leave that to your imagination. For Robyn’s case, she’ll gladly take anyone who wants to join the talent/idol club midway through the term.

#20 Jul 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    ChocoChicken and SAF like this.