1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Is Volcanion a Natural Pokémon or was it created? (Theory+Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Hello Lake Valor, I bring you a Volcanion theory to get your brains thinking on when we finally get the legit beast in our games.

So this theory came in my head after seeing the Volcanion in the Pokémon XY & Z movie trailer. As the Volcanion detached its arms from its body, it made metal sounds and such, as if it's arms were mechanical like a machine. This got me thinking, for the most part we don't know too much about Volcanion, other than it's a fire and water type Pokémon, that can destroy mountains with its hot powered steam. After watching TyranitarTubes video on his theory about Volcanion, I learned about the Volcanion event that occurs in ORAS. We get a peek of Brandon (The Pyramid guy from the battle frontier) as he is apparently hunting down Volcanion. Volcanion is said to have been in Sinnoh, Jhoto, and Kalos. To think this one Pokémon has traveled to these different locations really shocks me, and is a crazy turn if anything. In TyranitarTubes video, he also brings up one text and NPC brings up about Volcanion having an odd strange organ that rapidly changes water into steam. In my opinion this isn't something a natural Pokémon should be able to do. If anything it's as if a team experimented with a Pokémon, which led to Volcanion's creation. X and Y had many parallels to generation 1, so who is to say that we can't have Volcanion be the Mewtwo and Genesect of X and Y. What do you guys think? Do you think Volcanion is a natural Pokémon, or was it created by Team Flare or by some other organization entirely?
    /

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Mewtwo was created from mew.
    Genesect looks remarkably like kabutops.
    Volcanion from... heatran? Metal body, fire... could be possible?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 likes this.
  3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    People in Jaune Plaza(Lumiose) say something about Heatran being under the plaza. What if it wasn't Heatran but Volcanion? What if in Pokémon Z, we are able to access the other Power Plant doors and we can go to a room that is under the plaza. It's actually not true, the two people talking about it are talking about the other person's Pokémon cry, one person says,
    "wow that's such a good impression of heatran it sounds like there's a real lava dome Pokémon in the plaza.
    This theory is most likely stupid with that but, if GameFreak changed the game's dialogue, which they will because there has to be different dialogue, some people stay the same but ordinary people, who are just there to make a city look normal, always change. Those two people who are talking, their dialogue could be changed, they could say something else, "Did you hear? People think there's a ??? under this very dome!"
    It could be a side-quest, maybe Looker comes back to help, maybe they add Heatran to the game and Volcanion will be the most predictable gift. The main point is, Volcanion may be man-made, it may not, what if, this is a real weird theory here, Volcanion is Heatran's relative, a distant cousin. He couldn't be his baby because Legends can't have babies... wait.
    Heatran has a gender, it's the only legend to have a gender, what if it mates with another Heatran and gives birth to Volcanion. Somehow.
    I don't really know but the machinery idea, I don't think so, I admit it does look like it's man-made but it could be natural too, maybe(getting way too [​IMG]) it's other form(all XY Legends, other than Xerneas and Yveltal have other forms)shows a more natural appearance.

4. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    If I remember correctly, isn't Volcanion supposed to be from Hoenn, same as Hoopa and Regigigas? I thought for certain I'd read about it somewhere on Serebii, but I could be wrong. The fact that Brandon (fanboycommences) is looking for Volcanion might also be indicative of this, but who's to say for certain? The anime and movies aren't always that tell-tale, unfortunately.

sohrob101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.