1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

It's Movie Night!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Almandine-G, Oct 16, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Sometimes you just want to sit down and watch a good movie, and sometimes that works great with friends. Movie night is a tradtition I've found that I've held every Friday up until recently where, well, we all got interested in other stuff haha, but usually it'd involve sweet stuff, drinks and the obvious movie. Considering the falling out of the tradition we would usually have, and seeing as it's the correct night over here, I was wondering...

Do you have a movie night? How frequent would you have it? Would you spend it alone, with friends, with family, or a combination? How would you spend it? What sort of film would you watch? Did you used to have it but now have lost it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm really not much of a movie watcher. I've actually been to the cinema like three times in the past five years (Guardians of the Galaxy, Sin City 2, something else that was pretty forgettable). As for watching movies at home, well, I'm not much better. Occasionally I'll do Redbox and Pizza for a staying-in date, but outside of that it's really not much. Six or ten people laying around watching a movie and munching candy, soda, and popcorn? Unless it's V for Vendetta in a few weeks then no, it's not really my thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I, too, used to spend Friday nights (or whatever portion of it I could spare) watching movies with friends. Then, as scheduling debacles crept up on us all, those Friday nights became eaten by other things. Still, they were wonderful occurrences.

Outside of that I don't watch movies unless reminded or recommended, and only when I can remember to set aside some spare time to do so - which this requires a double coincidence to happen. Thus it doesn't usually happen.

I suppose it is largely because the priorities I set for myself in my life largely do not involve movies. I simply spend time with my friends in other ways. Movies require a lot of resources in one place.

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I remember when shiny and ironsmith were still on the island, every Sunday we'd go to iron's house to watch some z-list movie (in other words really shitty) and laugh at them and there issues.

@shineygiratina remember They? "All the little... fury woodland creatures" *rapid slurping noises*- Beard Guy

5. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I don't watch a lot of movies, nor do I (or my family) have a set movie night.
    If we order pizza for dinner, we might watch a movie. But often times we just skip out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.