1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Announcement It's snowing at Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Info Desk' started by Achromatic, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Chrysa-Hiyama

Chrysa-Hiyama Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽17
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Love it! I almost want to consider doing this for all seasons. Like one for fall winter spring and summer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Insect Queen
    SuperMod

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,381
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can think of rain falling during spring, but what would fall during summer?
    In any case, this is more intended as a December thing rather than a seasonal thing, so I'm not sure how effective this might be.

...Also, rain falling sideways (as I can apparently cause this snow to do) would be...very odd.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 likes this.
  3. Chrysa-Hiyama

Chrysa-Hiyama Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽17
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Rain during spring what about like some sort of flower petals in summer? And I see. I just found it ingenious and really cool to have the snow on LV. But if it's only December no problem. I don't disagree with the whole Rain sideways being odd.

4. Hoodster225

Hoodster225 Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽11
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    You aren't gonna win Juke!
    * Quickly builds up an snowball arsenal*
    Bring it on!

For summer maybe like waves at the bottom of the screen with water Pokémon or a sandy beach!

#24 Hoodster225, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017