1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

It's snowing at Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Love it! I almost want to consider doing this for all seasons. Like one for fall winter spring and summer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can think of rain falling during spring, but what would fall during summer?
    In any case, this is more intended as a December thing rather than a seasonal thing, so I'm not sure how effective this might be.

...Also, rain falling sideways (as I can apparently cause this snow to do) would be...very odd.

Hoodster225 likes this.
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Rain during spring what about like some sort of flower petals in summer? And I see. I just found it ingenious and really cool to have the snow on LV. But if it's only December no problem. I don't disagree with the whole Rain sideways being odd.

4. Hoodster225

Yung flexer
    (Machop)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽119.5
    You aren't gonna win Juke!
    * Quickly builds up an snowball arsenal*
    Bring it on!

For summer maybe like waves at the bottom of the screen with water Pokémon or a sandy beach!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #24 Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.