1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital I've made over a THOUSAND monsters

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Pyrophobic Quilava, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Hey guys, I'm a writer besides being an illustrator, and fantasy books need fantasy animals... so i've made 3 a day for an entire year, resulting in 1095 monsters.

[​IMG]

I'll be soon publishing every. single. one. of. them.

All with description, scales and locations of where in the world i've made they can be found and how they act.

I would like to know from you guys if that is your kind of thing, and if you would like me to post things like that in here or if I should go with just the Pokémon fanart I'll keep publishing.

Also, as I'm indexing them, what do you think I should put? Is there any info you feel that Pokédex (that has the bad habit to copy paste data from previous games) is lacking that I could learn from its mistakes?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Goodness, that's a lot of critters! O_O
    I'd definitely like to see some of your best ones once you've published them! :thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would definitely love to see them! That sounds really time consuming and I bet you did and awesome job on it! Can't wait!

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    That sounds amazing. I would love to see these monsters you drew.

5. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    I'd love to see all the monsters you drew! The previews in the picture look fantastic. :D

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Show me those monsters!

7. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Woah guys! I didn't think this would have such great response! I'm really sorry I took so long to answer, I had a LOOOOOOONG week.

On the plus side I got a teen gohan ssj2 figure on a medieval fair!

Yeah, I know.

Anyway... I tried the best as I could, I wanted to give some more detail to the sketches but... let's be real, there are 1095, we'll never have this done by myself if I worry about every single detail.

I've made little info sums up on pictures so you guys can get the gist of it. I wouldn't like to make you sit through some text about how they behave in the wild... Well, unless you want that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By the way, I have more Pokémon fanart to post on my other topic here. Would anyone comment that so I don't double post...?

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Its good!!