1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    @ShireHime
    This is our rp Spinoff from our oc Kiseki and Kirito
    After the amazing rp with @WavePearl
    They went back to Snowbelle city in Kalos ,
    From of there they went on new adventures.
    We use the cites/regions that are made by Wave, so all credit goes to her

ah yeah Shire, plz make a better title. I have no clue. In the next post I upload the character etc.
    Edit: Sorry for the late post
    @WavePearl credit goes to her for all therse amazing names

Kalski-Kalos:

Vaniville Town--Asame
    Aquacorde Town--Aquarellia
    Santalune City--Nouvaria
    Camphrier Town--Vanita
    Cyllage City--Relievera
    Lumiose City--Illumis
    Ambrette Town--Kojin
    Geosenge Town--Sekitai
    Shalour City--Yantara
    Coumarine City--Tempera
    Laverre City--Romantia
    Dendemille Town--Frescora
    Anistar City--Flusselles
    Couriway Town--Mosaia
    Snowbelle City--Fractalia
    Kiloude City--Batika

Hoenn - Fayan:
    Larousse--Lalusi
    Dewford Town--Myokara

After the events in Jewel of Aether, Kiseki and Kirito decided to go back home to Fractalia town. From off there , the new adventure begins. And what exciting new things will they await.
    Read https://lakevalor.net/threads/pokemon-jewels-of-the-aether-ic-thread.15898/ here to understand this story

Kirito Profile:

Your character's name: Kirito
    Your character's age: 17
    Your character's basic appearance:
    http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...440771&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0&

Your character's class: Mage
    Your character's known abilities: Thunder, fire, Aero, Ice. Water
    Your character's basic personality and known history: Kirito used to be an evil mage and passed the full journey it was well known that somethings didn't always add up. Since he got controlled by the dark elements he studied he eventually had his personality split in two parts, a very good one and a evil one. By time the evil one was vanished but still things kept lingering around when things didn't went the way he wanted.
    However on the way he had found love, and decided to turn his way around. With his bracelets or how he called it chains removed has he become more back to his normal way.
    His personality in fact had a major change, even though he can act arrogant, he still shows love and compassion towards others and the feeling to protect those who need it. He has a high heel of himself but knows that it isn't always wanted.

Your character's initial inventory: Spell book, a crystal wand. some potions, and a megastone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    122 Generation and ShireHime like this.
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    You have my blessings for this RP--good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime and Pirate Captain like this.
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Thnx wave ^__^

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    @Tala
    How about Jewels of the Aether - Starting Anew so that we don't forget it is still linked to the RP somehow?

I'll post Kiseki's profile here again too, maybe sometime later today since I have a lot of things I have to finish in real life haha

@WavePearl
    Thank you! I hope you don't mind us using that title!

WavePearl and 122 Generation like this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Good luck! I'd love to see how Kirito and Kiseki turned out after Wave's RP.

(Of course, since this is still related to that same RP, you might find Leon's name floating around from "Jewels of the Aether - On the Run". A coincidence, isn't it, that Leon and Michelle never travelled to Fractalia!)

#5 Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    ShireHime likes this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I remake his profile. He has changed so much. I do try to stay loyal to hos original idea of course.

True @122 Generation i never thought about it. I shall put the list ya have about the cities in this thread also

@WavePearl do ya have more counter parts like from jotho. Alola and unova??

Also for.my profile I edit the first post

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Tala

I can generate some--which cities do you need?

Pirate Captain likes this.
  8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Here's Kiseki's new profile! I've decided to stay loyal in regards to the attacks that Kiseki had from the Jewels of Aether RP.

@WavePearl What do you think Kiseki and Chieri's Heart Song for Mega Evolution would be like? :)

Your character's name: Kiseki Kuzaki

Your character's age (anywhere from 13-17): 17

Your character's basic appearance:
    [​IMG]

Your character's class: Minstrel

Your character's known abilities: Song of Fire, Song of Earth, Song of Wind, Song of Water, and Mystic Melody

Your character's basic personality and known history: Kiseki is a girl who has been striving to live her life because she grew up as an orphan. Her parents died from an adventure that seemed to have a huge reward. Due to that event she became a pessimist, always expecting the worst in her life. She is also probably the most sensitive amongst all of the people that she is with, thereby making her the least popular among all of the people she is with.

Howrver, after the events that had their group striving hard to stop the evil Necrozma from taking over the world, Kiseki has ever since grown into a slightly more mature version of herself. In many ways, she was still the same, but she was also a lot more decisive and knows what to do first in every situation she faced and will face. Her pessimistic side seems to have tamed to a point where it almost never shows due to her newfound confidence.

Your character's initial inventory: A golden harp, a book of songs and a picture of her parents.

Pokémon: Altaria

Here's Chieri's profile too!

Name: Chieri
    Species: Altaria
    Known moves: Moonblast, Safeguard, Hyper Voice, Sky Attack, and Dragon Pulse

History: Chieri is Kiseki's companion ever since she was just a small little Swablu. Both of them met when Kiseki was already an orphan; both became friendly to eah other after they both saved each other, Kiseki saving Chieri from a bunch of kids who were attacking it with rocks and were taking advantage of its weakness, and Chieri saving Kiseki from falling down a cliff.

After the events that had transpired between their group and the evil Necrozma, Chieri has since then gained the ability to Mega Evolve into a much more powerful version of herself.

Personality: Chieri is quite the optimist; the complete opposite of her master, Kiseki, who is a pessimist. Often, she would be there protecting her friend during troubled times and would be more independent from Kiseki. Chieri is quite outgoing, although it is still traumatized by people belittling her abilities. She'd burst out, singing at times, although she tries to keep this ability from others, other than her owner.

#8 Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ShireHime

How about "A sula norn akula ne..."

If you don't like that, I can generate another

ShireHime likes this.
  10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Is it possible for all cities. I hace no idea where we go to

Also. I edit my first post for his profile and additional info

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @WavePearl

I think that works good! Thank you very much for the song ^^

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ShireHime

You're very welcome!

@Tala

Once you know which city you need, just let me know.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    @WavePearl we will let ya know which cities thnx for doing it

anyhow let's start. I post a new pic of Kirito in the profile post

It has been several months since there return to Fractalia. The snow was big and very cold. It has been snowing for a few months by now and didn't seem to stop.
    Kirito father Kuran was surprised and happy at the same time at Kirito's return. Himself was still in recovery mostly due being in a coma for such a long time. He had to get used again to his daily life. Even though his son was felt with guilt and accepting his apologizy still seemed genuine but weird. Maybe it was because he wasn't used to this. His bigger surprise was when Kirito introduced Kiseki and that it was his girlfriend. Proud and confused he let them in and talked a lot. Letting them stay for the time being.
    Kuran was busy with breakfast and doing the dinning table.
    Kirito on the other hand still slept loudly , and even through the walls and hallway it was hard not to hear him at all.
    Kuran house was small and just fit in three people, but it was always cozy as mostly the fire place was on.
    ''I should wake up the boy.'' Kuran sighed and eventually went back busy with breakfast, Toast, eggs and snow eggs, which seems somehow Kirito's fav dish. Back than he scolded him for studying dark elements and kept on saying, it fits with your cold heart. But now he couldn't even think of saying those things again.Kuran sat down finishing the last touches and wait it for the 2 to wake up.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki woke up in her own bed to the smell of eggs and toast and some light coming out of the window beside her. "It sure smells good," she thought to herself as she got up from her bed. She looked at Kirito who was still asleep on the bed to the opposite side of hers.

She drew the curtains aside to let the sunlight, a minimal amount however due to the weather, wake Kirito up eventually. She didn't want to eat breakfast without him. Passing by Chieri who was still fast asleep, she came closer to Kirito's bed and sat down on the floor, waiting for him to wake up.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito moaned as he drew back into his blanket when he felt the sun rays on his face. "Let me. Just few more hours"

Kuran had heard footsteps. "Are you two awake. Breakfast is getting cold"

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm waiting on Kirito to wake up," Kiseki replied to Kuran as she continued watching over him. Then, she whispered. "Come on, wake up already, I think your father cooked you your favorite meal."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito opened 1 eye. "He did??" He slowly stood up and yawned. "Its way to early" as he rubbed into his eyes. "However seeing your face never gets bored" kissing kiseki cheek.

"In a hour I need to go to work. So would be lovely to get down" Kuran called up getting a little impatient

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki still couldn't help but blush after what Kirito did. It's been months and she still hasn't gotten used to those. "Come on, I think your dad can't wait for too long."

Taking Kirito by his wrist, Kiseki opened the door to get down from the flight of stairs. "Good morning," greeting Kirito's father, she gave a smile of appreciation.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito felt he was getting pulled by his wrist.
    "I come I come" he saiid half asleep.

"Morning Kiseki..morning son" Kuran greeted them both. "I will be late tonight. So do not make a mess here"

"Morning" kirito yawned as he sat down on the chair

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I updated Kiseki's appearance! Something to fit the cold weather better ^^)

"I see, I will probably be out sometime this afternoon since I have some letters I want to give to Maria and Seline," she said as she helped herself to some toast. Kiseki had gotten used to the snow a little ever since her stay here several months ago, but she still can't stand the cold emanating from the gym.

"What about you Kirito? Do you have any plans for today?" Kiseki took another bite from the toast before remembering something. "Ah, I almost forgot. I might visit the Pokémon in the Pokémon Village after going to the post office."