1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki jumped in surprise before looking at Kirito. "Oh, I'm sorry..." she muttered. She tried her best to get back near him, but she was still too shaken that she couldn't come closer than usual.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "You didnt do anything wrong" kirito said ashamed. "I wanted to make our day special but all I do is yell at you" he clenced his fists.
    He than turned to Kiseki. "Just incase we do not make it. I shall ask now" as the wind flew passed them and the lake a nice sundown color he went down on one knee. "Kiseki the day I finally looked at you wil my real eyes. Was the day Iknew I couldnt be without you. Kiseki will you marry me" showing a diamond ring

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki gasped at Kirito's bold move. She wanted to say something to the words he had spoken earlier, but her attention was completely fixed on his last two sentences, the other ending with a question. Kiseki looked at Kirito in happiness with a slight hint of confusion but replied nonetheless. "Yes, yes of course!" She smiled in glee, "We'll definitely make it there, don't worry!"

122 Generation likes this.
  4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito had a small smile on his face. "I only need help to get up" after he had put the ring on her finger

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The girl helped her new fiancé to get up as she looked at the ring. It was pretty and sparkled as she tried to twist her hand. "It's pretty..."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''I am happy you like it.'' he smiled. ''Shall we get going??''

(Wanna skip to the city itself?)

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Sure!)

"I don't like it... I love it. Thank you so much," she took Kirito's hands slightly blushing before smiling and turning away. She sighed in contentment and embarrassment as her cheeks were still red.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Finally after a day traveling they arrived in the afternoon with sun down. "Its nice out here

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (It's Anistar City, right?)

"It is," Kiseki looked around Flusselles and noticed how vibrant the place was. Merchants passed them by as the two walked into the city further, but Kiseki's attention was fixed on the giant sundial. It was pretty and seemed like it was trying to draw her in.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yes)

"Okay I race you there" as he ran ahead of her.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hey!" Kiseki yelled as she ran after Kirito. She was certainly having fun running around. She missed this kind of feling that she had without having the fear of meeting a deadline like they had to do when they were back in Kanduin. "I'll catch up with you, you better get ready!"

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito laughed while running. He had fun. As suddden Kirito fell down without movint he only was panting as dark aura surrounded him

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki really did catch up to Kirito, but it was only because he collapsed. "Kirito!" She called out from a distance as she got closer. She could notice dark energy emanating from him and she began to panic. "Chieri, can you please go get some help?"

[On it,] Chieri nodded as she quickly flew into the distance to look for a healer. Kiseki then returned her attention to Kirito, shaking him. "Kirito? Kirito! Hang in there, help is coming!"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito slowly panted holding his hand where his heart was. Celia jumped out her charm and ran to Kirito.

"Stay safe please.." she cried

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hold on... Chieri will be back soon," Kiseki said as she gripped Kirito's hand tightly. "Please, don't close your eyes!"

Chieri flew past the streets of the city as fast as she could and quickly asked for help. She could easily make it, but the healer may take some time before she could walk to where Kiseki and Kirito was.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Im unsure what to do with the healer. So if ya want ya can give a try)

Celia let some tears down. Kirito didnt change a lot . In his dream he was running. "Let go of me. Please" he called out

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki closed her eyes while still holding Kirito's hand. However, her eyes shot open when she heard Kirito say something. "Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" She was very worried and hoped that Chieri would come back soon.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (What shall we do with the healer??))

Kirito didnt react on her response. "Please let me go. I no longer want tp stay here" he pleased

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Do you think that Kirito would easily be healed from whatever he is experiencing or would it take some time and he needs to be cleansed or something like that?)

Kiseki looked at Kirito with teary eyes. "Come on Chieri... where are you?" With this thought, she instantly heard the Altaria's voice, flying through the streets with a healer carrying a large staff.

"Oh goodness me," the healer said as she ran over to Kiseki and Kirito. "What seems to be the problem here?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ( i beliece a cleansin. As due to the dark magic he uses he gets trapper into it. Just before the whole dark character comes back. He screames that he needs to bw alone or that they let him go)

Celia tri3d in her language to tell that kirito needa help