1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Alright, then should they go to the temple or something? Maybe get Olympia involved too as she is a psychic?)

"My, this man..." the healer instantly saw a dark aura surrounding Kirito, covering her mouth in fear. "Some sort of evil shadow is consuming him... I think it would be best if we go to the temple for some help."

She raised her hand into the air, releasing a few sparkles that rained on Kirito. "It might not help that much, but it should temporarily stop this violent actions in this state."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito relaxed a littlw. Celia looked up. She feared it came back. Her fear grew again as she rememebred the past. She quickly ran to Kiseki for protection.

Some villagers looked at the ordeal whispering things to each other

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Don't worry Celia," Kiseki assured the Pokémo, patting her head. "I won't let anything happen to him. I promise."

The healer then proceeded to carry Kirito by one of his arms, motioning Kiseki to the other arm. "We have to take him to the temple. Olympia, the one who can see the stars, may be able to help him."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Celia listen to the words. She felt a littl3 assured by it

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki and the healer both did their best in order to reach the temple. Whatever magic the healer cast certainly helped Kirito, even just a bit, as it seemed like he was no longer having the nightmares. That being said, Kiseki could still notice a powerful dark energy coming from him, making her worried like always.

"We're here," the healer announced as the temple doors opened. Inside was a tranquil area, so quiet that footsteps could be heard loudly. The halls were decorated with stars and galaxies.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Celia walked behind them . Being worried

Olympia was in a trance in a dark room as stars surrounded her

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The healer approached Oylmpia, but not after setting Kirito down. What seemed to be psychic power lifted him from the ground, making him levitate. Meanwhile, Kiseki looked around, appreciating how much the temple reminded her of stars. When she returned her gaze to Kirito, however, she remembered how sad she was.

"... seems to be consumed by a powerful dark aura," Kiseki caught those words leave the healer's mouth as she spoke to Olympia.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito returned to the pain ..''Let go of me, please.'' He begged again

Olympia looked at him as she went down. ''So I see. '' She turned towards Kiseki. ''Tell me, everything about this boy.''

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki nodded, still feeling worried. She began to narrate their journey back in Kanduin, how Kirito was being consumed by his dark self, and how he was purified back then.

"I thought that since he had already been purified, we wouldn't have to deal with this problem again," she continued, the words escaping with a somber tone, "but now... he's suffering from it again. I don't know if his usage of dark magic is still related to this, however..."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Olympia nodded as she listen to Kiseki story. "There is a big possibility that your friend may be purified but that the usagw of dark magic is in the way of a full purification. What kind of dark magic does he use?" She asked while scanning Kirito

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I think he uses different types... like Ice, Fire, and Lightning. Elemental, I believe?" Kiseki was quite unsure how Dark Magic was categorized, but she had seen Kirito perform elemental attacks with them before.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I see. Those are most dangerous onces" Olympia said. "I need to prepare a few things befor3 I can do something"

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki nodded, her eyes a bit teary. "Please... do everything you can to help him. I-I... I don't want to lose him over some kind of evil spirit that has continuously been plaguing him."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I do the best I cab." Olympia winked as she started preparing some spells.

Kirito woke up. "Whats going on" he said with a grumpy voice

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Kirito!" Kiseki couldn't help but call him in surprise, noticing that he had finally awakened. "Are you alright?" she asked as she instantly rushed to his side, "Does it hurt anywhere? How are you feeling? What about your nightmares? Oh, I hope this isn't too terrible..."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito smiled weakly. "Im sorry for ruinin out day out" he whispered.

Olympia was still busy with the spells

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "No... it's okay," Kiseki smiled back at Kirito as she approached him. "I wouldn't enjoy it with you feeling so tired anyway. I'd just be concerned with your wellbeing."

The minstrel quickly noticed Olympia's actions, but she didn't dare ask what she was doing. Whatever it was, she was hoping it would help Kirito out.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gace a small smile. His whole body felt like it was burning as he closed his eyes again

Olympia returned. "So I figuered two options. 1 of them is extremly dangerous . And the other 1 is well most easy and best way" shs sighed without showing to much emotion
    .she had seen there decision but knowing the future could always be altered she decided to ask ot anyhow

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well... what will the first one do? And what will the 'best option' do as well?" Kiseki asked, her voice sounding desperate. She really wanted to help Kirito out with his problems.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Well." Olympia hesitated. "The best is to end his life" she sighed. "And the second one is to destroy the core so he no longer can use any magic"