1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "End his life?" Kiseki's eyes widened at the suggestion, finding it absurd. She breathed a sigh of relief when Olympia had suggested another solution, which was ridding Kirito of his magic. "The second option. Yes, that one. I'm not willing to end the life of the person whom I have promised to spend the rest of my life with."

She gently touched the ring that Kirito had given her. She didn't want to lose him now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Okay what you need to do. Is pour all of your energy inside him. He might feel a pain streak but once you start do not stop." OLYmpia warned. "If you doubt anything lose concentration , than it will end his life anyway" than she gave a small smile. "I told you it wont be easy. At the same time I prepare the spell . With the extra amount of energy his magical core will be more on the surface and I cab destroy it. After that its a matter of time what will happeb." She sighed in relief

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I just need to trust myself then," Kiseki muttered to herself. I'l try my best. If there's a chance to save him... I'll do it. I won't settle for him just dying like that." She sighed, afraid of what the result will be. She was confident on the outside, but she was really just trying to look strong even though she wasn't.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No worries" Olympia smiled at her. "I can feel how much you love him. Its your bond with him that makes you strong" with that said she started the spell with some ancient words

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at the ground, sighing. She loved him and she wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. Not now, especially after their group had just defeated Necrozma. For her, his early death would just feel like a tragic ending to a prince who helped save the world from darkness. "I'm ready," she said, full of determination.

Who said males are the only ones who could protect others?

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Olympia smiled again and continued to use the ancient words. "Kiseki. Push as much energy into him as you can" she ordered.

While Kirito gave a scream of the sudden pain he felt inside him

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki took a deep breath as she began to send her energy towards Kirito. The first few seconds weren't that bad, but she was definitely feeling a burning sensation right after those moments and soon after, she was also screaming in pain. She shut both of her eyes, but she forced one of them open as she looked at Kirito who was experiencing the most pain. All they needed to do was extract the dark energy from him, but it was already too painful.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Do not stop" Olympia called out. As some dark energy ball rose up from Kirito.
    He screamed this time as he was moving around.
    Celia cried

Just moments later. The ball exploded and Kirito went silent. Olympia fell to her knees exhausted

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki fell to her knees and her entire body was shaking. She was desperately trying to take some air in, but her exhaustion was too much that she fell to the ground entirely, her breathing still heavy. Her hair got in the way of her eyes, but she could see through them how Kirito had become peaceful once more after that excruciating scream.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After catching het breath
    Ollympia said to her helper to bring them both to a room to rest.

Far away Kirito fell himself getting moved. He wasnt sure whar had happened but he knew something was different than before. Good or bad was still uncertain

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki opened her eyes, confusion taking over her mind. She sat up and looked around to check where she was, but to no avail. She didn't seem to have a recollection of her memories with what had happened earlier, but when she saw Kirito laying on a bed just beside hers, she breathed a sigh of relief.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito slept peacefully. The whole ordeal took a huge impact on his body.
    The maid walked in with some water and bread. She smiled seeing Kisek awake so fast. "How are you feeling

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I think I'm alright," Kiseki said, her voice quite weak after the ordeal that she had experienced earlier. Speaking of which, she still couldn't remember what happened. "So... did Olympia successfully save Kirito? I-I don't seem to remember what happened back there."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "In short yes. But she couldnt di it with your help. She commented that you really connected with him. And that she felt you on his heart. Olympia never felt this strong bond between you two" he mais giggled. "It os so roma.." before she could finish her sentence. Kirito grunted. He slowly opened his eyes. Still weak he gazed around the room. He had no memory since the city.
    Seeing Kiseki on bed he shoot up and tried to walk towards her but went through his legs. "You alsp both shouldnt do that." The maid said strict as she helped him back on bed. With that she left.

Kirito tried to speak but no voice came out of it. Tears fell dowb his cheek. All he hoped for was that he didnt hurt or injured her

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki blushed as she had finally remembered what happened. She smiled when she saw Kirito trying to stand up, but it instantly went upside down when she realized that he was still feeling weak. "Please, Kirito. Just get some rest for now."

The minstrel looked around as she tried to keep her mind awake. Even she could feel that she was still weak and unable to comprehend things properly.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito nodded at Kiseki. He still had no clue what was going on. And looked up to the ceiling.

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Meanwhile, Kiseki tried to lay down in her own bed. As she tried to remember the events from earlier, she just kept not being able to. In the end, her head began to hurt and she couldn't remember the conversation that she just had with the maid earlier. "What did she even look like again?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Slowly a voice came out of his mouth. It was low and it sounded more like a growl. "Kiseki did I hurt you??" He whispered the last part

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito in surprise, not expecting him to speak. "Oh, uh, no. I'm fine Kirito. You don't have to worry about me. Just get some rest, please."

She then looked away, sighing. She was feeling so tired after what had happened earlier.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito nodded and closed his eyss falling in a deep sleep again

The next morning Olympia went to check on the two of them