1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki woke up to the sound of someone opening the door to the chamber she and Kirito were kept in. She was feeling a lot better than yesterday, but her thoughts remain clouded. She still couldn't remember what the maid from yesterday looked like and what their conversation was about. It was almost as if that conversation was just a dream.

"Are you alright?" Olympia asked the confused Kiseki. The minstrel replied with a timid "yes."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Olympia smiled she knew all too well that answer. So she briefly explained the events from the day before.

Kirito still slepy as the maid passed Olympia and server some.light food to Kiseki bed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki nodded as she listened to Olympia's narration. When the maid passed by, she smiled at Kiseki, but the poor girl still couldn't remember who she was. She then turned her attention back to Olympia. "Is... Is Kirito doing better than yesterday? I'm getting worried about him."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Olympia walked over to him and touched his forhead. "Yes he is. His body only need to get used thay the core for his magic abilities is gone"

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sighed but she stayed down in her bed. "Thank goodness. I was quite worried about him after he just collapsed like that."

Several thoughts were running in her mind, but she thought that trying to think about them more would only bother her.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I understand. It is a rare case though. Usually dark mages can control the dark power but he couldnt. Like he forced himself to learn it" Olympia saif

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I wonder why he couldn't control it," Kiseki asked as she turned to look at Kirito. "He was a very powerful mage after all... although I still don't know how he would react to losing his abilities."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I have a possibility. That he never had a magic core to begin with. That he created one himself. With enough negativity around him can he lose control" Olympia answered. "Well im sure you know it soon enough. I have a feeling he will wake up soon. I go back. As I have a battle soon" she winked while walkin away

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Alright, thank you very much." Kiseki said as she watched Olympia go outside. However, she was getting quite tired just sitting around in silence, afraid if Kirito will ever wake up. She needed to get some form of distraction. "On second thought, can I come to watch the battle?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Olympia turned and smiled. "Yes you can come." While walking down the stairs towards the battle area. A few young people were waitinf

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki went down the stairs with Olympia, looking around. She noticed a number of challengers waiting to challenge Olympia. Kiseki herself still wasn't accustomed to the fact that battling was no longer their thing after the quest in Kanduin, but she has been adjusting well to a more peaceful life.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Olympia smiled taking on the first challenger a young child who just started.. olympia summoned her meowstic. Whilr the kid summoned a totodile.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki watched as the battle began. The two Pokémon were clearly not ready to go down, but Olympia was a woman with experience. She immediately came up with a strategy that put the child and his Totodile in a tight position. Right then, it was clear who the winner was, and it was Olympia.

Strangely enough, as the battle ended, she tried to remember what Olympia had said... but she couldn't remember their previous conversation. "What's going on?" She asked herself.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito woke up. He felt strange blinking a few times. His gaze went around the room.

Slowly he pushed the blanket away and stood up. At first he was a little unsute on his legs but finally he could steady them. Seeinin no one was her he went for thebdoor to open it. Seeing a big stair case. Slowly making his way down he saw Kiseki. His heart filled with joy which seemed unusual for him and silently went behind her. Hugging her from behind something he alwaya did. "I missed you" he whispered in her ear.

Olympia continued batteling

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki's eyes widened as she felt Kirito's arms wrap her around in a hug. Her eyes were almost filled with tears as she leaned her head in one of Kirito's arms. "I missed you too... did you really have to be gone for that long? You were scaring me to death..."

The thing about forgetting what the maid had talked about to Kiseki before was something that she didn't find alarming. It just kind of made her worried a little, but she didn't think it was too important to bring up. Besides, Kirito was already trying to deal with his own problem which was recovering.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito blinked . "What do you mean? I was not long gone. Guess only an afternoon" he kissed her cheek. "Hey whats wrong?? Tell me Kiseki" he whispered

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki shook her head, "Don't worry, it's nothing. I think I just feel a little tired." The girl sighed as she felt herself sink in Kirito's embrace. It was soothing and calming and she could feel herself not wanting to let go.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Well if you know for sure. Who is that?" Looking at Olymia bzatteling

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, that's Olympia. She helped cleanse the evil inside of you when you had just suddenly collapsed," Kiseki said, smiling. "She's a wonderful person too! And good at battling, as you can see."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito looked confused at her. "But I was only sleepy for a hour?" He said. For him it felt only a hour