1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki jumped in surprise with a small squeal, "Ah, yes, I'm fine, thank you." She nervously laughed afterward and smiled towards their neighbor.

Her mind once again trailed off elsewhere. Without realizing it, she had already forgotten when the healer first approached them in Flusselles when Kirito had collapsed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    kirito had walked around town with his hands in his pocket. as his dad words echoed into his mind. "did I just..." he gazed down at the snow.

his father on the other hand got worried about Kiseki. he put on his jacket and shoes and went off. "Kiseki stay safe. " he said without noticing that hr passed her

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki waved at their neighbor before smiling as she finally saw an opportunity to enter the house. "I, uh, have to go now, see you!"

The minstrel proceeded to come near the door, planning what she would be doing next. She knew she couldn't stay at the house anymore, so she decided to take all of her items with her, but not before writing a letter to Kuran, Kirito's father, who had been so nice to her ever since she came here.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kuran sudden felt inside his pocket . ''My wallet.'' as he run back to his home. Closing the door. ''Um where did I ever left my wallet.''

Kirio sat down on a bench. ''Kiseki...'' he said, when sudden tears fellof his face He felt the water on his face. ''What is this.''

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki was alerted by the sound of the door opening. She immediately panicked - she didn't know what to do. Whoever it was, she didn't want to get caught leaving the house, especially if it was Kuran. Thankfully, Chieri was inside her Heart Charm so all Kiseki had to do was hide.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kuran sighed. and sat on the bench. "whats the use. Kiseki is long gone. damn Im gonna miss the good mannerd girl. if only that stupid son wasnt so bad." he sighed again. "glad I threw him out"

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki quietly opened the door from her former room in order to check if the person who entered was gone. However, she couldn't see from the small opening the door made, so she tried to open it further. However, when she did, she accidentally gave the door a strong push, swinging the door wide open, creating a loud noise.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kuran looked up, surprised at the sudden noise. ''Who is there?'' he asked, walking the stairs to see if if the noise came from there. ''If you are an intruder, you better show yourself.'' holding a charm in his hand

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "N-no... it's me," Kiseki came out before holding her hands in the air. "I... I just came back to take my stuff." Chieri was inside her charm as Kiseki didn't want her to get stressed.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kuran looked at her. "Why??" he had a sad face. "Look Kirito I send away. so you can always stay. it is much more fun

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "W-What?" Kiseki's face was full of shock and concern. "No, please, you have to take him back here." The girl was almost about to break down with everything that has been going on, but she wanted to keep everything together so she could explain to Kuran. "Some things happened... but you don't have to kick him out. He... he needs to stay here."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    kuran sighed. "I said come bafk when you know how to behave. I might not know whar has happened to you two
    but you are far to kind. and bein a sweet daughter in law. please stay" the last part mostly pleadin

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sighed. She didn't know how to respond. "I'd love to stay... you have been very kind to me, and I would never forget everything that you've done for me and Kirito. But... this is his home. And if he wants me to stay away from him just to get some space for a while... then I'd gladly oblige."

"Kirito... he needs you right now, Kuran. And your advice. You are an amazing father and I'm sure that the two of you can sort things out. You can help him get through this."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kuran shook his head. "this is your home as well. and believe me I tried. I..I...' sudden Kuran started to get tears in his eyes. Sitting doqn on the bench

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sat down, putting her bags neatly beside her. She didn't know how to respond - there she was again, stuck when she couldn't say "no" to anyone. However, she was trying to think up of a way that she can gently say "no" to Kuran.

"Maybe Kirito just needs some time to realize things. I don't think it should have come to a point where you had to kick him out..." Kiseki muttered.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Thays not it. " KURAN said wiping away his tears. "When my wife died giving birth to him. I tried to love him. I tried to protect him. than he went studying dark magic which I was already against with. He send me up to the hospital seeing his true nature. when he came back . noticing how much in love he was with you. I thought he changed." as he start holding Kiseko hand. "Bit now. seeing him alone. I just know he is the same person. arrogant. evil. only caring for himself. I cant feel the love for my son. but I caj for you . as my daughter in law. or maybe even just as a daughter who might be adopted." he sniffed gazing at her with hopes

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Hearing Kuran's words made Kiseki reminisce about her own parents. How they died and left her with no one. She was thankful to Kuran for filling the void left by her parents, even if it hasn't been that long. "I... I suppose I can stay here for the time being. I'm grateful for everything you've done to me and Kirito, even if your relationship with Kirito has been strained."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I am so happy to hear that. " Kuran smiled. "If... if you want to search for yoyr boyfriend..knowing him he might hang around town. " he said. "I start dinner. whar would you like??"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Anything would be fine, thank you." Kiseki smiled at Kuran's actions but was worried about Kirito deeply. Where did he go, anyway?

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Feel free to check around time. I go start cooking''Kuran smiled, as he disappeared in the kitchen

meanwhile was Celia gazing towards Kiseki from off his playroom. He hadn't seen Juna at all, so she assumed she was still with her master