1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Awesome looks)

"I guess I train with Celia and Juna in the gym if I feel like it" kirito replied . Slowly putting a hanf on Kiseki cheek.

"Kirito not at the table" Kuran snapped. "Im back at 7 pm. " he stood up washing his plate and went out.

Kirito rolled his eyes as he continued his breakfast

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hmm... I think you should understand your father a bit more," Kiseki said as she looked at Kirito with puffy cheeks since she couldn't help but giggle. She then helped herself to some eggs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Why would I. He still doesnt aprove that im a dark element mage" he sighed. As he put his plate on the counter and started to wash it

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at the ground. "Well, maybe there's a specific reason why he doesn't like the art? Did you ever try asking him about it?" She then proceeded to wash her dish beside Kirito.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "BACK than he was afraid that I turned evil" kirito said.. as he sighed and sat down on the kitchen chair. "Say. Were you ever afraid of me??"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki paused from washing the dish and kept quiet for a while. Then she laughed quietly and continued washing. "I guess for a few times, but nothing really major." She then put her plate at the rack to dry off. "There were some times where you just walked off in your own and I didn't know what to say at that point."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Well no worries. I wont do that anymore" standing uo and hold her close. "Wanna go so mewhere tomorrow?"

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki blushed, thinking that Kirito had remembered the occasion for tomorrow. "Yes, of course! Oh, how about we travel to Flusselles? I've been wanting to see that giant sundial they have there!"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito thought. "Um alright. Wil take a couplr of hours of walking. Ig you do not mind" kissing her cheek

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "A couple of hours? Hmm, that's much closer than I expected. I thought it would take us at least a day or so. Either way, I don't mind," Kiseki looked back at Kirito, smiling shyly after his action.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Depends on the rout3 you take" he winked. "Anyway" he said stretching himself. "I go back in bed. Have a good day" ready to go upstairs again

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Wait, what? Back to bed already?" Kiseki asked, looking disappointed with what Kirito said. She sighed as she took a glass of water before sitting back at her chair. She looked at the water and immediately felt something strange. It was as if the reflection she can see was being distorted.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kirito looked behind him. "Oi why the long face??" He wondered. Since coming here he slept a lot.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito. "Oh, it's nothing. I thought I saw something strange in my reflection." She was still puzzled, but she didn't want Kirito to worry. "I'll be fine. I may go out after a few minutes."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "If you say so" he shrugged and went further upstairs. "You do know you can talk to me right"? Even without waiting for an answer he went inside there room.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yes... I know." Kiseki said after Kirito had already returned to the room. She knew that he probably couldn't hear it, but she was more than willing to say that. She then stood up, walking towards the door, quietly exiting the house.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    The weather was nice as the sun was shining. Making the snow glitter. The town folk were busy preparing for trading to other towns. Opening shops or gyms.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki walked around the city, feeling the snow that she had been used to for months. It was a bit warmer than usual, and it made her smile. It felt like a regular old morning with snow added in. She held the letters that she had prepared for her friends tightly and made her way to the post office.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    The post office was just about to open up. When one of them saw Kiseki walking. He waved at her. "Nice morning to you miss" he smiled at her. As it seems the boy was around her age. He did like her looks"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I'm not sure where in Kalski Michelle and Leon are so I'm just going to assume that the boy already knows where the letters are supposed to go since she's been going there)

"Good morning," Kiseki replied to the boy with a smile. She had been seeing him as a worker in the post office for a long time now since she was coming to the place regularly to give out letters to Maria and Seline.

"Well, I bet you can't guess what I'm here for," she said as she gave the boy the letters. "To Kalski. Same old place."

122 Generation likes this.