1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Yeah, I think it will be fun," Kiseki said, smiling at Kirito. It kind of made her smile reminding her of the journey she took with her friends - the ones that she could still remember, at least.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Good. lets pack stuff today and go early tomorrow morning" Kirito smiled. as he went downstairs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki stood up and began to look at the things that she may need for their journey. She definitely needed her harp, some gemstones, and some food too. "Oh, and some gold for the journey wouldn't hurt too."

She was still kind of worried however since Kiseki still had no idea where this forest was. She wasn't even sure if it was in Kalski.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito checked his bag. "I have 100 gold. Howevet we can always sell things on the way. while we rest I can make things yo sell" as he put in some clean clothes and some tools for the way

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (It’s been a year!)

“Alright then, I’ll pack our stuff and get some food ready.” Kiseki smiled as she gathered most of her clothes, a few books, and Chieri’s Heart Charm. “Will you be going somewhere?”

122 Generation likes this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Lol indeed.)

"No I stay with you" kissing her cheek. "Where shall we start?" Grabbing a map of the kalski region

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Perhaps the Robins could bump into Kiseki and Kirito while getting supplies for rebuilding Flusselles?)

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Shire can decide it. I do not mind

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I think that could work since Fluselles is the closest city to Fractalia.)

“Perhaps Olympia from Fluselles knows something about what we’re looking for?” Kiseki pointed out to Fluselles on the map, “She was the one who helped us out before.”

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Alright. Here we go! And I've accounted for your time skip which makes the Robins a year older than before)

In the Fractalia marketplace was a pair of 18-year-olds who came visiting from the city of Flusselles, which wasn't too far away. The two of them could have been easily mistaken as siblings given how similar the two looked. They had similar facial features and even the same hair colour of white. However, the boy had a mop haircut and the girl's hair was tied back in twin tails.

Also, these two had a reputation in the region too, because they led the resistance in Flusselles against the Flare Guild in that war some one or two years ago. That was when the unsung heroes Leon and Michelle went about liberating Flusselles altogether with their help (and then went on to free the whole of Kalski), and the Robins had been hailed as local heroes ever since. Everyone in Kalski knew Leon and Michelle had gotten married in Illumis after the war, in the presence of the prince and princess at the royal gardens. Perhaps what was less known was that Robin and Robyn married right after Leon and Michelle, also in the royal gardens, and the rumour was that Michelle pushed them into it.

But even though it had been about one or two years since the Flare Guild incident, there were still plenty of economic damage done to the city still. Some repairs, overseen by Olympia, were still in need of supplies. That was why Robin and Robyn were here in Fractalia now, to see if they could get the supplies they needed. However, the two of them were distracted by the bookstore. As heroic as they were, the two of them couldn't resist looking at new books.

(Excuse the length, but it's an intro!)

#470 Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    ShireHime likes this.
  11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (No problem 122G, thanks for doing this and joining!)

“Once we ask Olympia about this tree, um... we’ll probably go from there.” Kiseki then turned, checking her stock of potions in her bag. A year of practice helped her learn how to make a few basic potions that she would sometimes sell for extra money.

After realizing that she was short of revitalizing potions, she stood up and turned to Kirito. “I think I need to get a few ingredients from the local merchants, do you want to come with?”

122 Generation likes this.
  12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kiritobhad to think but couldnt fully recall Olympia.
    "Umm fine by me. Im sure ir wont take a long journey" as he wanted to pick up his bag he looked ar Kiseki again who said something. "O sure we can do that. From off there we can go"

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Soon, Kiseki and Kirito made their way to Fractalia's market, filled with other citizens and merchants busy making deals with each other.

Kiseki later dragged Kirito and approached a small stand just beside the local bookstore and asked for a few herbs that she needed to make a few potions. "Would it be possible to get these at a lower price? I have been buying most of my supplies from you." While she didn't mind the prices before, Kiseki figured that she needed to save as much gold as she could for the journey, and it was her first time trying.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (And again, thanks for letting me tag along:))

Soon enough, Robin and Robyn left the bookstore each with a newly bought book. Having something to read always entertained them besides reading about battle strategies. The economic damage done by the Flare Guild was still present in Flusselles, but with time the prices for supplies might fall. Plus, Illumis was always ready to help. Meanwhile, it seemed things were improving in Fractalia by a lot.

Upon leaving the bookstore, Robyn took note of the stand outside where a certain girl was talking with the merchant. She had a hunch that she knew who the girl was, so she went to the stand for a closer look. But she felt Robin pull her back, reminding her that they had work to do.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito felt getting dragged a long. "So what do you need?" Searching in his pocker for any gold.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I'll just assume that both of them have 1000G each)

950G (-50G after purchase)
    Inventory: 5x Healing Potions, 1x Revitalizing Potion, 10x Random Herbs

"Just some herbs." Kiseki replied to Kirito who looked like he was about to take some gold. "Ah, it's alright, I've already paid the merchant earlier with my gold when I asked for a discount."

As Kiseki tucked away the bag of herbs in her satchel, she stole a quick glance to her side out of habit as she tried recalling if she needed anything else. However, she was instead distracted by a girl who seemed to be staring at her and Kirito for a few seconds. "They don't seem to be from Fractalia. Are they tourists?"

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (I'll assume the same then)

And when Robyn saw that the girl had noticed her, she mentally slapped herself. No, she had to focus on getting supplies. Then when that was done, she and Robin could dive into their newly purchased books. She put her book into her bag and then followed Robin to get supplies for their work for Flusselles.. As the city needed medical supplies, they walked to the stand where the girl and her companion were shopping.

Robin was looking at the selection of herbs and potions and Robyn would have normally done the same, but she was still distracted by the girl beside her. Why did she look so familiar?

"Robyn, there are better things than to be looking at other people, you know," Robin said, despite not looking at the couple beside them.

"But Robin... Hey! That's not fair. You can't embarrass me in front of other people." Robyn puffed her cheeks, and added in a low voice, "Especially when they're in earshot..."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito shook his shoulders as he dropped the gold again in his bag. "What is it?" He asked when he saw Kiseki looking.
    When he gazed wherebshe was looking he saw two almost identical persons. Twins maybe? "Shall we get going" he asked Kiseki as he took her hand in his

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    While Kiseki could faintly hear the two having a conversation, she didn’t have a clear understanding of what it was about. However, she was later snapped back to reality when Kirito held her hand. “It’s just... I saw the two of them looking our way.” She then turned to Kirito and asked him, “Do you know either of them?”

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Alright, alright. I'll help." Robyn put her bag down at the stand to help Robin with choosing medical supplies and herbs into a box the shopkeeper had provided. She didn't mind the looks she was getting from people around her, seeing that she and Robin looked almost identical. Besides, she was a little famous around these parts anyway, along with Robin.

"Oh, I forgot my bag," Robyn then said, as if just remembering.

"What are you waiting for? You better go get it," Robin replied. "I'll wait here."