1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Umm. I had better things on my mind than listening to old legends. If I knew that back than. Magbe I had to control Yvital" he sighed quickly looking at Kiseki. "Not that I still want it of course"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki looked at Robin and Robyn in shock for a moment. While it seemed like a far reach to assume that Xerneas could be the one to solve their problems, it showed a small glimmer of hope that it might just be the thing. “So then, if the legends are true, and with Yveltal just being recently defeated... perhaps Xerneas is out roaming about?”

She then smiled. “It seems so long since I’ve last seen Maria and Seline, I think I’d love to see them again.” Kiseki then turned to Kirito after he finished speaking, “I’m not sure how well it would work for us to have Yveltal on our side if it brought upon destruction, however.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn laughed nervously. "In any case, Xerneas might still be in tree form and hasn't awoken yet. If that has happened, then we have some hunting to do. I don't know." She looked directly at Kirito. "Um... Yeah, if you saw Yveltal with your eyes, you would have reason to fear. If only you were here during the war." She shivered.

Then she got a gentle poke on the head from Robin. "Your memory isn't fading, is it? We met Maria and Seline in Illumis." Turning to Kiseki, he added, "You might know that after Yveltal was defeated, Michelle and Leon got married in Illumis, and Maria and Seline showed up in time for that. Just as Leon walked toward the priest, Maria came rushing in to hug him, suddenly."

"And I was Michelle's maid of honour!" Robyn said, smiling at the memory. "And Robin was the best man."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gazed from robin to kiseki to robyn. He sighed. "Glad to know" he slightly said without adding to much emotion into it.

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki smiled at Robin and Robyn who had recounted their experience at Leon and Michelle’s wedding. “I’ve always wanted to meet Leon as Maria’s stories about him were always something she was excited about. I guess it’s something to look forward to when we meet up again, although I don’t know how soon.”

While the path from Fractalia to Flusselles was peaceful, the sun was beginning to set, tinting the sky with a beautiful orange hue in contrast the white snow on the ground. Kiseki looked up to the sky and spoke, “Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was already this late.”

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robin and Robyn smiled back at the same time and then looked toward the sunset. No matter how many times they travelled between Fractalia and Flusselles, the beauty of the setting sun contrasting with the imminent twilight and the white snow was always comforting to look at. Robyn wrapped her arm with Robin's as they walked in the peaceful direction of the road to Flusselles.

"Oh, you never met Leon in person? He's a really great guy. Cool, handsome, and a bit clumsy sometimes. And you could tell he and Maria are really close," Robyn said. "I'd love to see him and his wife again."

They continued walking on the snowy path. Hopefully it wouldn't get too dark by the time they got to Flusselles. If there was time, maybe Olympia might still be awake and about.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "More handsome than I am? Not possible." Kirito said while he stayed at front walking. "Even so, if we need to camp out. Im sure I can make some kind of tent"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn blushed, then turned her head. "Ah... If only you had met him. That cool face, that blue hair, it's something you wouldn't forget."

Robin's thoughts were elsewhere. "Well, we know how much further we have to go. Want to camp, Kirito? You or Kiseki can decide."

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    “He sounds like a nice person,” Kiseki smiled as Robyn spoke, “Maria would only say nice things about him whenever she talked about him.” When Kirito spoke about nobody being more handsome than he was, Kiseki giggled quietly, shaking her head. She muttered under her breath, “Well, whatever makes you happy I guess.”

Seeing as how the day was about to end, Kiseki thought it would be best to stop for now. “I think we should set up camp for now, temperatures get a lot lower during the night. Wouldn’t want to catch a cold.”

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I agree Kiseki. I go fetch some wood to build a tent" kiriro said. Letting go of his bag that had some tools in it

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I agree Kiseki. I go fetch some wood to build a tent" kiriro said. Letting go of his bag that had some tools in it

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Ah yes, you would have heard most things about him from Maria, eh?" Robyn replied, smiling. "You could tell Maria and Leon have a really close bond. Albeit I don't know Maria that well, except from the local tales."

The day was ending soon and it appeared that they wouldn't make it to Flusselles in time. "Anyway," she said, "while Kirito is gathering wood, is there anything I can help you with? Like... building a campsite?"

Robin meanwhile went to follow Kirito. "I'll help you with the wood then."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito slightly nodded. "You need wood that look sturdy enough to lay down on snd to make a tent. The wind can go up anytime"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    She smiled at Kirito, “Okay, do be careful!” She then turned to Robyn, “I guess I only know about Leon from Maria and a few tales, but I can understand why a lot of people respect him.”

Grateful for Robyn’s offer, Kiseki smiled, “Hmm, maybe we can start a campfire first? It’s getting a bit cold out here.”

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robin nodded back at Kirito. "Let's see..." He went to inspect some of the trees. "We need to find wood that is also dry too. How about these ones?"

Elsewhere, Robyn smiled back at Kiseki. "Y-yeah... It always gets c-cold around Fractalia, Mosaia, and Flusselles. All the time." She started to clear out a site where there wasn't too much snow, so there was space for a possible campfire. "Leon and Michelle are heroes in Kalski, so there's no wonder why their names float around Kalski. Then... t-they m-married shortly after."

Robyn kept clearing the space with her hands until there was a fair clearing, with some grass and dirt visible. "But enough about Leon for now. Let's see... I know you have an Altaria with you. What's she like?"

#515 Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito walked over to Robin who pointed at a few. ''Yes, those look good. Remember if you have found the right tree, than cut only the best parts. And so clean as possible.'' As he took his saw and showed how it worked. ''Now you try,;'' as he handed over the saw to Robin

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robin watched attentively and then repeated what Kirito did. The wood was surprisingly tough, which seemed perfect for building a tent.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''You pick it up fast.'' Kirito said. as he checked out some other trees at the same time.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Concern immediately took up Kiseki’s face when she could notice Robyn shaking from the cold. “Oh no, you’re freezing!” She immediately took a knitted cloth from her bag, offering it to Robyn. “Here, you should wear this for now to keep yourself warm.”

After clearing the area with Robyn, Kiseki turned to her, “That sounds lovely, going on an adventure with someone you like and ending up together in the end.” While the campsite was ready and she had some flint inside her bag, they needed to wait for some wood to actually start it.

She figured it wouldn’t hurt to keep talking while waiting. “Well, Chieri’s been with me for a long time already. Ever since she was a Swablu we’ve looked out for each other, and I’m thankful for that because growing up without parents and much friends... it got really lonely.”

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn gratefully accepted the cloth that Kiseki had offered and then put it over her shoulders. Then her shivering stopped. "Thanks very much!" she said. "I've almost forgotten how cold it can get in the outdoors. You seem to be taking it fine, though." She decided to use her bag and tomes as makeshift seats so that she and Kiseki didn't need to sit on the snow.

"But let me guess. You ended up with Kirito as your perfect companion?" Robyn grinned. "Not counting Chieri, anyway. But I totally get you! Robin and I grew up without parents either, and all we had was each other..." Robyn blushed. "A-anyway, Chieri must be a really faithful type who's pretty much your sister. Shame that I don't have Pokémon myself..."

Elsewhere in the woods, Robin smiled at Kirito. "It's not too hard. Just so long as you do it safely, we'll have enough wood in no time. Oh, and we should get some firewood too." He chopped a few chips of wood for use as tinder, just in case. At the rate he and Kirito were working, getting enough wood to make a tent and fire shouldn't be a problem.