1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Yes. Im sure this is enough" he replied looking at the stack some minutes later. "Lets get back to the girls before they freeze to death" he chuckled slightly as his own joke

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robin rolled his eyes and then helped Kirito with carrying the stack of wood.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito only smiled at Robin reaction. '' We are back.' he called out to them. ''Lets get a fire started.''

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki smiled at Robyn, “Yeah... Kirito and I have gone through a lot and just saw each other again after a year, after... a misunderstanding. Chieri’s kept me company, like she always does, and I couldn’t be more grateful.”

She then proceeded to sit at one of the makeshift book chairs. “You and Robin seem like great partners too! If it’s true that you helped out Leon, then the both of you must know each other pretty well. I’m sure one of you will eventually find a Pokémon you can call a part of your family.”

When Kirito and Robin returned, she couldn’t help but smile at her lover. Kiseki decided that she wanted to tease Kirito a bit. “Wow, that took long, what happened?” She then took a few thin pieces of wood from Kirito.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito felt a small anger rise but seeing Kiseki smile like that he calmed down. "Had to work with a beginner cant really help that" as he kissed her cheek and started to make wooden tents. "Robin you go make the fire for the girls" Kirito commanded him.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm... One year? You and Kirito must have cooled off by then! But yes, it's always good to have company. I heard the stories that Chieri is a really cheerful type, so that's good company..." Robyn shivered, wrapping the cloth tighter around her. "Yeah... You could say it was my chemistry with Robin that helped Leon win the battle for Flusselles. But whether we can have a Pokémon with us is another story... but someone else in our family would be great, like you, Kirito, and Chieri. Or Leon and Belle..." Robyn thought back to Leon's Bellossom. "That's Leon's Bellossom, and she was the cutest thing ever."

Her trance broke off when she saw her husband return with plenty of wood. "Hey, I'm not that much of a beginner!" Robin protested. He brought the wood to the clearing Kiseki and Robyn had made. Then he knelt down to Robyn's level to kiss her briefly. "You're cold! Let's get a fire going."

Robyn giggled and stayed sitting on her bag where she was. "How did you know I wanted to kiss you?"

Her remark distracted Robin, whose face started to blush. "Gut feeling," he flatly replied.

Smoke started to rise from the wood minutes later.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito was busy.making the small hut near the tree to keep them from any rain or whatever might be falling down. He checkes his bag for ropes to tighten them

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It was also cold enough that it might snow, so keeping the fire alive was at the top of Robyn's mind. Robyn continued feeding more fuel to it so that the fire could last longer, maybe for another two hours. Robin, meanwhile, tried building a makeshift cover of sticks to keep it from getting dowsed.