1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Kiseki why are you cryinf?" A distance away he let go of her hand pulled her against him. " do not worry about such trivial thing. I love you the way you are. I just look out for you." With that he picked up her chin and pressed his lips against hers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki closed her eyes, tears still falling from her cheeks. She couldn't help but feel so disappointed with herself, but she was glad that Kirito knew all about her weaknesses and was always there for her. After the kiss, she hugged Kirito. "Thank you for being here... and for never getting tired of me."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kirito gave a small smile. "Im more impressed that you arent tired of me. Im quickly mad. I can be very arrogant. I do not always think before I act." As he mostly referred tp the recent action. "Im no good. But I could never get tires of you" holding her close to his side

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki smiled and blushed at Kirito, wiping her tears away. "I'd never get tired of you too... and we'll make sure we change the negative things about ourselves, right?"

If anything, Kirito had already solved one problem for her. She was not alone anymore. Maria and Seline also gave her the confidence she needed to survive and she misses them badly.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Now lets get something to eat. Im starving" he smirked. "Lets see ah ywah the bakkery I said earlier' as he walked towards it

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, can we have some strawberry cake?" Kiseki asked as she ran towards Kirito. "I've been wanting to eat something sweet for a while."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kirito chuckled. "Sure we can od that" he winked. "But you need to catch me first" as he ran off in the snow and let himself slide down a few small hills

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hey!" Kiseki yelled as she looked at Kirito who was sliding off in the distance. "It's too cold here!" She ran towards Kirito, but she was much slower due to the temperature.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Come on Kiseki. Even you can keep me up. I havent been here for a couple of years either. So im not cheating" he laughed and stick out his tongue

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Sliding through the snow is cheating!" Kiseki ran towards Kirito, following him closely. "But not when I'm the one using it!" Using Kirito's technique, she slid down small hills in an attempt to speed herself up.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Not bad not bad. You still need to keep up" as he ran. He finally slowed down a moment to catch his breath without turning or noticing her

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I got you!" Kiseki jumped and tackled Kirito, making the both of them fall into a thick patch of snow. Kirito fell into the snow face first and Kiseki couldn't help but laugh. "I have a snowman now."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    At first Kirito glt mad but than laughef and threw snowball at Kiseki. "I make you pay to do this to thw greatest dark elemeny mage" as he send some snow towards her and kepy on laughing

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki could feel the cold snow in her face. She was quite annoyed but couldn't help smiling after seeing Kirito so happy and full of fun. "Whatever!" She said as she tried to throw more snowball into his face.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    It was shown a huge difference since a year ago and now. As he felt the cold snow he tried to stand up but felm back into the snow. Hearing the tower cloack ringing 4 pm already

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh... I thought we were going to have lunch today," Kiseki looked at Kirito who suddenly fell back down to the snow. She chuckled slightly, remembering her first time at Fractalia.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Early dinner" he shook his shoulders.
    He smiled at Kiseki. He never thought she would go with him at all.

(Care to say to hace a flashback to the first day there??)

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (No problem! I think Kiseki will enjoy remembering the past.)

"I think my stomach would hurt from that, but I think it'll be alright." The minstrel stood up, dusting off the snow from her outfit. She was feeling like she was in some sort of dream that showed her the past.

Kirito and Kiseki arrived in Fractalia not long after they saved Kanduin with Maria and Seline. It was a long trip, but the girl didn't mind how far it was. As long as she had her friends and Kirito with her in her heart, she was going to be alright. The excitement came when Kiseki first saw Fractalia covered in a thick sheet of sparkling white snow.

When their boat had set on land, or rather, ice, Kiseki was hesitant to step foot on the frozen landscape. "What's wrong?" She could remember Kirito asking with a concerned look on his face.

"Um... I think I'll slip if I go through..." Kiseki looked at Kirito with a hint of hesitation. The boy encouraged her, however, and she ended up closing her eyes just to make sure that she wouldn't see if she fell. She was doing fine, but when the clock tower suddenly rang with a powerful sound, Kiseki couldn't help but jump in surprise, causing her to slip on the ground, covered in thick snow.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    (This was amazing..more plz. I truly do not mind using Kirito. I lkke it(

Kirito smiled. His heart jumped when he saw her even though he wasnt sure whar she thought right now

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Thanks! I think it'd be fun if Kirito also had his own flashbacks at times. One question though, are we still in the flashback or are they back in the real world?)