1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito will have a fb later tonight. He is still in the real world or the present. He smiled as Kiseki is lost in thought and doesnt want to interrupt her)0

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime likes this.
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki then snapped back into the real world, surprised when she saw Kirito beside her just waiting. "Oh, sorry, I think I just... uh, got lost in my head."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That what I noticed. Anyway. Early dinner or get home before my father gets back" Kirito said as he stood up and held out his hand

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I think an early dinner would be fun," Kiseki took Kirito's hand, smiling at him. It was fun to get a chance to eat alone together.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito slowly walked to the bakkery who also served nice bread meals for dinner. "Hello. " hs called when they stepped in. A lady came out. "Good afternoon. Table fof 2?"

Kirito nodded as the lady led them to a corner of the small room. "What can I ger you two for drink?"
    Kirito looked fast at the drink menu. "A glass of fresh snow soda please"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'll have a glass of water," Kiseki smiled, before turning her attention back to the table. She thought about some things such as making sure that they had enough food in the house and taking care of the plants, but she forgot about going to the Pokémon Village today. "Oh no... it'll be way too dark later."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "You okay Kiseki?" As Kirito was checking the menu at the same time

The waitress smiled and webt to get there order

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, yes, I'm fine," she replied as she continued to look at the menu. "I think I'll have... Mushroom Ravioli." Kiseki then proceeded to lay the menu on the table flat, finished with her order. "Ah, and a Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert please."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Give me the mashed potato with sun seeds" kirito smiled.
    "And as dessert?" The waitress asked.
    "Nothing"
    Waitress: "alright. I came up with yohr order. With that she left

"Really. I cant stand meat. How can yoy do that?" Kirito shivered

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Kiseki ordered a pasta with mushroom inside of it, but I'll assume Kirito is just asking a normal question xD)

Kiseki tilted her head at the question. "Umm... I guess I just don't find it that terrifying?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I mean those poor Pokémon. What did ever deserve it??" Kirito asked

(Yep just a random question in rl im not a vegaterian lol)

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I love meat irl xD)

"Well... I don't really know. I doubt they even get the choice to not get eaten..." Kiseki replied, the topic making her question what she's been believing her entire life.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I see. Guess it fair" kirito said looking away blushinf a little. It was the only thing that stayed the same even as evil self. Disliking meat

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hmm... now I wonder if you really haven't eaten meat in your life, at all." Kiseki tilted her head after the question before smiling. "Well, have you?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito thought. "No.. no I havent. As soon as I saw my dad making it. I didnt eat it" he felt taken a back by her sudden question

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That's interesting," the girl looked at Kirito, still smiling. "Well, whatever your preferences are, I'll respect them. So no worries!"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Im not really worries about anything" the waitress than came back with there plates of food. "If you need anything lemme kno2"

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki began munching on her favorite kind of pasta. She could taste the great flavor of mushrooms in her mouth and she couldn't help but get excited at the strawberry cheesecake in front of her. "Aren't you going to start eating?" She asked.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I um an actually not really hungry" kirito took a small bite. His face was a little red and his hand a littl3 sweaty

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki could notice Kirito's face being red. "Are you alright?" She worriedly asked, slightly standing up from her seat to stretch her hand to try and check Kirito's temperature. "Are you feeling sick?"