1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Jewels of the Aether: A Festive Reunion (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria @Tala @122 Generation @ShireHime

A year and a half had passed since a band of unlikely heroes had saved the world of Chiron from a demonic Pokémon made from corrupted light.

For the most part, life in the world had gone back mostly to normal. Sure, there were monster attacks here and there, but there were adventurers keeping them at bay.

Most of the people were excited because the summer festival was drawing near. Many said that Argenta threw the best party, but some would argue that this or that place was better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito checked the mailbox to see if anything was interesting. He usually forgot to check the fletchlings to give them mail. so he made a special place where they could put it in. Seein a sudden letter. He looked around it abd saw it was adressed to him and Kiseki. He took the resr and went back inside. "Kiseki mail" he called inside

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Tala

(I'll wait on everyone receiving their invites before revealing the allies getting theirs)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Just take ya time ^^)

WavePearl likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    All the way in Lalusi, under the roof of a humble home, Maria Lougheed checked her mailbox as usual to see if the SBC's Wingull postal service had anything new for her. Usually, she was optimistic to see if her older cousin Leon had sent her a letter, and would grow worried if she hadn't heard from him for a long while. However, this morning was different. Yes, there was a letter from Leon, but there were also two more letters - one for herself, and one for Seline. Now interested, Maria took the letters back into her home so she, Seline, and their Pokémon could have a look.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki, for the past year, had been busy taking care of Chieri the Altaria and the surprising new addition to their household, Rinea the Eevee. She had been keeping herself busy with her passion for music and her newfound knowledge of being a cleric. The past six months have been rough for her as she had gone on a quest with Kirito to regain some of her lost memories.

Standing up when Kirito mentioned something about mail, she smiled, walking towards him. "Have Maria and Seline replied to my previous letter?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito shook her head and gave it to her. Kuran walked in surprised. "a letter?" Kirito nodded.

Michelle looked up to the sun . she wondeted when Leon would be back

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

In the city of Argenta, the mood was festive as the townsfolk decorated the town for the summer festival. Not even Brock and Lillie were immune to the excitement in the air as they decorated the temple. "You think our companions will be back?" Lillie asked.

"I hope so...I do think about everyone often." Brock replied.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (We can assume Maria and Seline have replied to Kiseki)

In Myokara, Leon had just returned from doing his errands and handling the mail. Since the SBC stopped by Myokara to do business for about three days a week, he thought it was best to make use of the opportunity. As he went back home, he spotted his attractive red-haired wife staring off to the sky. "You okay?" he whispered behind her. His Pokémon, Belle the Bellossom, and a newly befriended Octillery, followed his footsteps.

Maria was welcomed by Evergreen by the time she got back. Well? Any news? Evergreen asked.

"If you're hoping that Kirito would have replied to your personal note, I think you have to be patient." Maria laughed. "Come on, now. Let's have breakfast."

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(waiting on Seline getting hers before I show the rest of the allies)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Now I am curious what would evergreen write to Kiriro..maybe I can reply to thaf)

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Tala

(I am too, but keep in mind the overall mood is festive, so you can touch on tough themes that may have occurred leading up to this.)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    As Maria ate breakfast with Evergreen, and waited for Seline to join her, Maria thought back to her previous letter she had written to Kirito. Evergreen was more than motivated to lend a hand, but Maria suspected it was because Evergreen wanted to get in touch with Kirito. Maria didn't write a lot, but the footnote read, "By the way, Evergreen sends her regards to you, Celia, Kiseki, and Chieri. In her words, she says she really really REALLY misses you."

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

"A letter for you, milady..." a messenger reported as he delivered an envelope to Misty.

Misty smiled when she saw the name on the envelope. "Well! I always wondered what everyone is up to. Azuria does throw a great party, but they say Argenta's festivities are legendary!"

#14 Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  15. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline approached the kitchen, Azelia peering over her shoulder. Carefully holding the large pink egg, she smiled. "Morning, Maria.", the student Cleric softly set the egg into a chair as she herself got some breakfast. "..The egg seems a bit heavier.. perhaps it'll hatch soon?"

WavePearl likes this.
  16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Kirito looked at the other letter, seeing Evergreen really missed him, felt him feel strange. True he did had certain feelings but human and Pokémon was weird, Besides he was married to Kiseki. so it would be impossible anyways. However he never knew how to respond to that part of the letter.
    He looked up to nod at Kiseki. '"I am sure they have replied. It takes times sometimes to get it here. Anyway, there is some kind of festival in Arganta

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Good morning, Seline! Azelia!" Maria smiled back at Seline and made some space for her at the table. The house was not big, so saving space whenever they could was always welcome, and especially when Seline was carrying an egg with her. "That might be a sign! Maybe it might hatch on the way out. That being said..." She picked up the letter addressed to Seline. "This came for you in the mail - I think I got an identical copy too. There seems to be a festival held in Argenta and we've been invited to it."

Evergreen helped herself to breakfast as well. Are we going to it?

"Depends if Seline wants to, or Azelia, or the egg," Maria joked.

Maybe we should get Leon to come too! If we're heading out of Fayan, then that might make a good excuse to drag Leon along with us. Besides, I wonder if Kirito and Kiseki got the same thing.

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

"Mail call!" Ash called as he arrived in the house near the Mayul schoolhouse with a pile of envelopes. "It seems we've gotten an invite to Argenta's summer festival..."

"Really?" Serena smiled as she looked over her lesson ideas for the upcoming school term. "I wonder how Brock has been since we defeated Necrozma..."

"They say Argenta throws the best party, so now's as good a time as any to see Brock and Lillie." Ash smiled back.

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline carefully opened and read the letter. "I'm up for it, if you are. Maybe the egg will like the liveliness of it all!" She smiled, Azelia merely shaking her head at the bit about the egg. "Maybe Michelle will like the festival too?", the cleric mused as she had her breakfast.

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7