1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Jewels of the Aether: A Festive Reunion (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Just a moment...)

Maria laughed at Seline's words. "Maybe the egg will want to walk on its own to enjoy it!" Maria also added, "Sure. I bet Michelle would love to do this too. I'll invite Leon and see if he wants to come along."

Evergreen facepalmed, not sure what sort of thinking was in the girls' heads about the egg joke. She silently helped put away the dishes as Maria got to writing her letter.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

With classes over for the summer, Brock and Lillie took a walk down the streets of Argenta. The normally quiet mining town was a flurry of activity as people rushed to prepare for the festival.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle went back to train with her Pokémon. Hearing that it wa slunch time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon met up with Michelle with lunch prepared. "Hi," he greeted his wife. "I got a letter from Maria just now. Seems like there's a festival happening all the way in Kanduin and she wants us to go along with her."

Belle, Leon's Bellossom, and Leon's Octillery watched silently. [You know, I haven't seen Michelle's Corsola friend for a while. Have you seen...?]

[No.] The Octillery replied flatly. [The waters have been quiet.]

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "That sounds amazing. so were invited too??" Michelle smiled. gazing atvthe ocean for a moment

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "I guess you can call it that?" Leon smiled back. "Maria is inviting us to go with her, and I guess we'll have some special perks for doing so." He followed Michelle's gaze. "In any case, we can take the next boat to Lalusi, and then go to Kanduin from there."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Sounds good to me. I shall take Ian with me. just incase we need to battle" she smiled kissing Leon.

8. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (That sounds fair)

Leon smiled and returned Michele's kiss. "Then I shall do the same with Belle," he replied, after parting with her: "Let's write a reply."

So he and Michelle went back to their home to write a letter back to Maria. Leon suggested that after sending the letter, they would depart immediately.

10. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(There's no hurry to get there--the festival won't start until you do.)

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline carefully polished the shell with her sleeve. "Suppose we should prepare for the unexpected again? ..Like what happened when we went to find Leon and Michelle?"

12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Shadria

(Do you want Ash, Serena, Brock, Misty, and Lillie to already be there when you guys get there, or should they arrive after you?)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (I'm okay with either)

Maria smiled at the egg Seline was holding. Given the cleric had held onto the egg for a while now, she figured it was a matter of time before it hatched. In light of Seline's question, her smile faded as she thought back to what happened before. When Maria and Seline ended up finding Leon in Illumis, they were unexpectedly drawn into an extra quest that involved travelling across Fayan, with plenty of fighting to boot. Sighing, Maria thought of her trusty Orichalcum katana that was in her room. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to prepare, but I hope nothing unexpected happens. You never know."

Evergreen held her sunhat nervously. How about we wait for Leon's reply before we jump to anything?

14. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(we'll assume they're already there, unless someone else objects)

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (fine by me)

Michelle nodded. As she gtrabbed a piece of paper and wrote down. "Yes we would like to come. we meet you there"

"This should do ot..lets go"

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "A festival, hmm?" Kiseki looked at the letter with delight. "I can't believe we'll get to see everyone else again!" She then continued petting Rinea's head, reminding her of something. "I don't think I've mentioned Rinea in any of the letters I have sent to them, so it would be nice to see their reactions once they meet her."

122 Generation likes this.
  17. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
  18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon smiled warmly at Michelle. "Alright, let's go." He brought Belle and his Octillery with him to the boat as he followed Michelle to the Myokara pier. Now that he thought of it, he did catch the Octillery before he evolved. So, Leon named him Remy, as an homage to its former Remoraid form.

Leon and Michelle eventually met up with Maria and Seline. Maria was surprised that Leon had made plans so quickly, but she was more than happy to travel with him. Along with Evergreen and Azelia, the group departed Lalusi by ship and journeyed to Kanduin. Maria and Evergreen, in particular, were looking forward to seeing their old companions again. For all they knew, there was a chance Kirito and Kiseki would be there too.

(I'll let Wave take the reins on the ship's arrival)

19. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

(where would you guys like to dock? Azuria (and meet Misty there) or Arania (taking Diglett's Tunnel to Argenta directly)

#39 Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "than it would be a nice surprisw to the rest" Kirito smiled.

Michelle followed Leon to the boat. (doesnt matter to me)