1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Jewels of the Aether: A Festive Reunion (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Noticing Kirito looking somewhere else, she turned her head to see what Kirito was looking at. Lo and behold, there stood the friends that she had been with for their quest against Necrozma. Maria, Evergreen, and Seline. The minstrel had her jaw open the whole time in surprise, before squealing out “It’s them!” Spinning around in excitement. “Oh my gosh, it’s really them!”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito laughed "Good to see you all" now just seeibg the boy and girl close to the group. "and who are you two??" he asked.

"Well mister angry person. im Michelle and this is Leon" she crossed her arms annoyed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Tala @ShireHime @122 Generation @Shadria

"It's great to see you all again!" Ash smiled. "I hope the last few months have treated you kindly."

(would it make sense if Serena sang for Leon and Michelle's wedding?)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (Umm in this rp. its a year later. so I do not think so)

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Tala

(Okay--she likely had her own performance schedule, then)

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline smiled, dully noting that it seemed Kirito's attitude was the same. "It's been so long! How are-", her words stuck in her throat as the egg visibly moved. "..I think it's ready to hatch..?", the cleric managed to say.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle gazed at the egg. "I wonder what it will be" she smiled

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Shadria

Even Ash and Serena were excited as the egg cracked, and then glowed. Ash had seen hundreds of eggs hatch, but every time a hatch happened, it was always exciting.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Kiseki!" Maria greeted happily. She hasn't seen the minstrel for so long that she went straight forward to hug her tightly. Leon, who was a little annoyed for Michelle by Kirito's presence, kept quiet and focused on Seline's hatching egg. He didn't know who Kirito was.

Evergreen was a little shy to look at Kirito, but she was quite happy to see Kiseki as well. Seline's egg, though, was taking the spotlight.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Rinea the Eevee, who knew that she was about to get squished if she didn't jump away from Kiseki's arm, jumped away and landed on the ground.

Kiseki, who was hugged by Maria, hugged the girl back tightly. "It's been so long!" Even though letters have been keeping the two updated about their lives, it didn't fully make up for how Kiseki missed Maria. "How have you been? You probably already said something about that in the last letter you sent me but still... it's so good to see you again in person!"

Meanwhile, Chieri came up to Seline to see the hatching egg. [Oh wow, I wonder what will come out?]

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "I've been great! There are so many things I wanted to say that I can't put in writing!" Maria was all smiles as she embraced Kiseki. "I've missed you lots! On my end, Seline and I have settled down with my family, and it's going great for us. The four of us, including Evergreen and Azelia, are like sisters!"

Letting go of her, Maria asked, "How are you, Kirito, and Chieri doing?"

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Im doing fine. I became a blacksmith" He gave a small smile. "Got lots to explain since leaving last year"

Celia sudden came out of it charm. becoming a Charmeleon in the mean time.

Michelle looked back to MARIa. "So ready to intro duce us??"

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline flinched from the bright light, but quickly smiled as a pink Pokémon peered up with a small look of confusion-that turned into a bright smile. "Ha-hapin!", the baby Happiny cooed.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "A blacksmith?! That's so cool! And that sounds fun." Maria nodded. "Oh yeah, and Kirito, this is my cousin Leon, and that's his wife Michelle. Michelle, this is Kirito, the dark mage I talked about from before. And this is Kiseki."

Maria also noted Celia, who had grown since she saw her, and waved.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
  16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito blished. "O. I umm am no longer a mage." he gazed down. "this is the Leon who I need to learn stuff??"

"oo. this is the one who Evergreen has a crush on" Michelle chuckled seeing the happiny she smiled even wider.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
  18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline lightly flustered, adjusting her hold on the baby Pokémon. "I..I don't know. I was only supposed to babysit this egg for my school..", she laughed, slowly realizing her school tricked her. "..Let me have some time to think it over." Azelia smiled, and greeted the other Pokémon. [It's been so long..!]

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria smiled at Kirito. "I thought Leon could learn from you how to get close to girls, but you know, he ended up finding his love on his adventure. Still! Though you're no longer a mage, you're still Kirito, right?"

Evergreen was so absorbed in seeing Seline's Happiny that she didn't hear Michelle. However, she had yet to talk to both Kirito and Kiseki.

Leon raised his eyebrows at Michelle. "What? Evergreen had a crush on him...?"

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Shadria

(So basically Seline was tricked into watching over a baby Pokémon?)