1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Jeydis Labs and Gallery

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Jeydis, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I figured I would post up my collection of various digital art here in a nice, tidy collection which makes it easier to do references if people need them for my requests.

These will be mostly requests from various users either here or on other sites. They are all photo-manipulation/graphics design in some way and none of the main artwork is normally mine, just using it as free use etc.

- Programs used: Photoshop CS5 currently, some of the very old ones are from CS4.
    - Resources: deviantart has a lot of renders and resource images that the makers/owners are ok with having modifications done to them under free use or with simple credits when possible. dafont.com is my main resource for fonts. The rest I mostly have saved over the years or fish through Google for.
    - Link to my shop if you are interested in making your own request: https://lakevalor.net/threads/jeys-photoshop-booth.18961/

So let's start with my bread and butter, forum signatures! The following are the ones I made for people right here on LV through my shop. (Most of these are for Vig :thumbsup: because he's a mad lad.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Signatures from other sites! I have been making sigs since back in 2010-2011 if I recall, its been a loooong time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will post more later, taking some time to fish these back out of old hosting sites.

Enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Very nice! I love how you can make them atmospheric!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I see mine in there! :D

You did a great job with it, btw! I'll definitely be keeping it for a while.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Thank you! I have to rehost my really old ones since photobucket slapped a watermark on them :/ I have lots more at home as well so lots more to add in the future.

Glad you enjoy it, it was surprisingly hard to find a nice sandslash artwork that is posed well for a signature.