1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Jey's Q&A!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Jeydis, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    What would be your useless super power? Mine would be the ability to have popcorn appear at comedic moments. So, when your buddy is talking to his girl friends and saying “Just calm down, babe.” In a surfer dude voice. Then pop corn appears out of nowhere and you being to eat it. Then you’d ya something like “Oh, don’t mind me. Carry on” as you meticulously eat popcorn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oooh good choice there. I would go with the ability to add maple syrup to things on command. I get too many weird looks like I ask for a bottle of maple syrup to add to my meat pie. (wow that was an excessively Canadian phrase.)

Being able to do it on the down-low would be great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Sweet and meat can be a good combo with the right ingredient so I’m not opposed to that. You’re explantion was great though XD

4. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    do you watch Game/Film Theory?

5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    What's your favorite social media app to use and why?

Is there any character in a Pokémon game that you'd like to see more backstory to or more character development?

If you could create a region based off where you live, what would the starter Pokémon be like?

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like city or country lifestyle more?

Has your taste in clothes changed much over the years?

7. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Indeed I do, they are some of the youtube channels I try to keep up to date on. the only time I skip one is when its for something I intend on playing/watching so I add it to the watch later list. MatPat and Steph are two people I genuinely like and would love to hang out with.

- I dont really use any in excess. I still use facebook to keep in touch with people but I dont upload much to it, especially with all the privacy concerns now. I have a twitter feed I browse but I dont really post much there either.
    - Hmm that's a good one. Maybe Steven? We get glimpses but I feel like there's a lot more to him than that.
    - Canada is such a perfect place to base a region off of. Starters would be: Fire sheep that evolves into a ram (to keep with the zodiac thing they have going), Orca based watertype? I have always wanted a proper fish like starter though movement could be awkward. Perhaps throw some polar bear legs in there make it the top cold weather predator. And for grass perhaps a bobcat like Pokémon. Grass Pokémon rarely get to be predators but I think having a moss like coat would prove to make great camouflage in forests to set up ambushes.

Didn't go for beaver or moose since they would be too obvious :P

- I like the city I am in but I feel like I would be miserable in a place like Manhattan (great to visit, just wouldn't live there). I do want to move to the country once I have money saved up and start an exotic animal shelter though.
    - I would say a bit? I used to be quite the tomboy in my teenage years. Wouldn't be caught dead in anything silky or really all that colorful. I still have outfits like that and I love them to bits but since I work now I am very ok with wearing nice silky blouses and the likes. Still don't like skirts or dresses though, too self conscious of my legs.

Wings likes this.
  8. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you like giraffes?
    What's your favourite psychic type?

9. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    - They are fantastic creatures, especially when they sleep and use their butt as a pillow.
    [​IMG]
    - Grumpig! I love the flexibility of its support movepool and it's defensive capabilities.

Merdrabolt likes this.
  10. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you battle competitively? If so, which format do you battle in the most?

11. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    - I used to back up in gen 4 and 5, I still read up on it but dont have the time to train up new Pokémon for the current gen.
    - UU and under back then, always liked the lower tiers. LC is always fun as well.

12. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I recently caught a shiny Grumpig and named it Milkshake!
    I've always wanted to train one.

What's your favourite dark type?

13. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Awesome! I still have to set up to shiny hunt in Ultra Sun.
    - Sableye, I love my defensive mons and tricky mons so hes a perfect mix of both.

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Favorite type of cookie? Judge me all you want, but I LOVE oatmeal raisin :U

What are your thoughts on Jell-o?

15. Random Person

Genesect
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽146.3
    Do you do this for fun or to meet new people?

16. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    - I actually like Oatmeal raisin just fine but my favorite is maple cream.
    - I love Jell-O, especially the lime green one.

For fun.

17. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Who's your least favorite rival in Pokémon and why?

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Jeydis
    If you had a Pokémon in real life, what would it be, and would you prefer it shiny (and possibly risk having it kidnapped often?).

19. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Wow I haven't been on in ages and it seems my notifications missed you two! Sorry about the super late reply.

@Halcyon Storm
    Hmm the ones in 5 and 6 were not particularly standout. I am not a fan of using the other gender of protag as the rival, saps most of the characterization out of them. Hugh and Gladion were alright, I couldnt call the friends like Hau and Bianca rivals exactly.

@Shadria
    Kecleon would be the easy answer and no need for a shiny since they can be all sorts of colors! Second pick would be Grumpig I think , it would be great to have a psychic buddy to hang out with.

20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer warm or cold weather?