1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Jobs in the pokemon world

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DoctorAlakazam, Sep 12, 2018.

1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    As Pokémon trainer is generally considered a specific proffesion in Pokémon if you could be anything in the Pokémon world besides a trainer what would you be you could still have Pokémon but training and battle wouldn't be your job
    Personally I would want to be a Pokémon Ranger, ever since the first game I though they were so cool and it seems like alot of fun

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’m sure Tauros ranchers would get payed big bucks since they’re such dangerous and unstable ‘mons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Go! Go! Pokémon Rangers!

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I'd probably be a scientist. I'm a nerd, after all.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    In this wonderful world of Pokémon... I'm just sitting around making Malasadas or something stupid like that.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'd want to be a Pokémon photographer...
    But I'd still probably end up in admin =w=;; The Pokémon world still has need for normal non Pokémon related jobs.

Administrator Ava would like to battle!!

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I would start studying biology, or maybe cryptobiology. Studying plants and animals is already pretty interesting in our world, but in the Pokémon world? Turn that all up to eleven!

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Even though I'm not all that into science, I might actually be a pokémon researcher. I think I would actually enjoy just figuring out everything I can about pokémon and their behavior. Maybe I would find a correlation between a pokémon's typing and their personality.

9. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I'm quite of a nerd but I don't think I would sit down and do research, just study a lot.

I was always tempted by the thought of being a gym leader, but it sounds boring, might as well be a magneton/mareep shepherd with a trusty jolteon like in the anime.

Probably would go with Pokémon ranger, but with an actual Pokémon party because i'm not crazy.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    A RHYHORN RACER! If that even counts...
    If not, a Pokémon nurse.

11. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Probably something in the Pokémon medical world, but not a Pokémon nurse or doctor. I'd want to be in the medical items development area, like a pharmacologist in our world. You know, finding new ways to improve Potions and whatnot, creating new medical marvels to help heal sick and injured Pokémon, etc.

12. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    Hmmm. I might work at a Pokémon nursery (I can't remember what this would he called). Also someone who would go out and find injured or rejected Pokémon and take them in

13. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Pokémon daycare maybe? I’d definitely like to work hands on with Pokémon

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I'm not really sure what I'd want to be. Maybe a Pokémon Collector? I could go around trying to collect as many rare Pokémon as I can. Then I could lone them to breeders, let researchers study them, make appointments at schools to let students be able to learn about different kinds of Pokémon first hand, etc. There's actually quite a lot you could probably do just by having rare Pokémon.

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would probably a Pokémon breeder of four legged Pokémon

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I would moderate the weather. It is probably quite amusing to change the report every 10 seconds, because a Pelipper used it's ability (Drizzle).

17. Cilan

Cilan Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽128.9
    Realistly, I'd want to be a berry farmer, but I also want to be a Performer/Coordinator.

18. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Honestly, my job in the Pokémon world would probably remain the same as the real world. Astronomer. I'd probably be interested in studying space Pokémon or other worlds with Metagross as my handy calculator.