1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Join Avenue

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 18, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    The Join Avenue was introduced in B/W2. It originally starts out as an empty pathway but eventually becomes filled with shops as you connect with other players via WiFi. Players will open up shops within your game in the form of NPCs and can offer unique items and services not otherwise available!

Did you build up your Join Avenue? What did you think of the feature overall?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The Join Avenue was amazing! This was one of those things that was completely optional, but I spent hours on it nevertheless. It was just so much fun trying to get different kinds of shops, and then upgrading them to their best phase. And you were of course rewarded by being able to buy some really good stuff for really cheap there!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I didn't build join avenue since my ds couldn't connect to the internet, but I thought the concept was really fun!

4. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My Join Avenue on my main White 2 version is Level 80 currently, I built it up a lot in late 2012 while the GTS was still going and everyone was trading Magnemites. I have all eight of my shops maxed, including two cafes, a dojo, a nursery and some other ones I don't remember right off the bat. But it's a cool idea.

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Join Avenue was super neat and fun - and I never even connected with anyone. I had a lot of shops but they weren't that high leveled before I lost interest, sadly. On a side note, everyone in-game who was involved with Join Avenue spoke so strangely. :/

Also, not only was it fun, the shops were quite useful. It'd be cool to see something like this return in the future!

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I had no idea it require Wi-fi in order to get NPC to come to Join Avenue :sweat:

But I did build up Join Avenue in W2 and it was fun but I didn't really spend much time there. I just kept running after the NPCs to see what they were offering.

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Join Avenue was tons of fun to set up and upgrade, I used it a lot! I mostly did the Magnemite trade thing to get most of my avenue itself set up and upgraded, but the items and perks I got from the facilities were totally worth it.

8. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Join Avenue ended up distracting me massively, haha! I was focused more on building it up then finishing the actual story and gyms >V>;;

9. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    The Join Avenue was Just great. I felt like a boss. I'm not sure if there you can fire there because i hired 2 gyms xD

10. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I had one of each shop in my Avenue, all upgraded to their max, and I think I was close to level 70, or something like that? Memory is vague, but I loved Join Avenue. I really hope they bring it back in future games and add even more features to it.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I was the boss of Join Avenue.
    I made money, and spent it, like it was no-one's business. Pampering Pokémon was never this fun, because you own the entire shop~!

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is one of my ultimate favorite features! I really love this and wish they would bring it back. I had a lot of my shops upgraded and overall had a lot of fun with this feature. I went on the Global Link every day to visit peoples mini worlds so when I game Synced they would appear in my Join Avenue. Was so cool. 8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.