1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Join Avenue

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Oim, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    How is yours doing? Mine is currently Rank 8, which isn't so bad considering I don't have Wifi to beef it up. I changed the 'excited' phrase to 'Fuuuuck!' so now people say that all the time when I recommend things, and it amuses me a lot.

Also, here is a guide page to what NPCs are looking for when you recommend shops. I found it very useful, although a few of the exact numbers are a little off I find. http://www.serebii.n...oinavenue.shtml

2. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Mine's still at the first Rank since I restarted recently. It's growing pretty fast though :3

3. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    mine is 25 ~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Mine is like at 9 cause I always forget to check it, but so far so good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    i love the join avenue, even though i have only used it twice lol

its rank 3

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just can't be bothered to redo my join avenue after restarting man.

7. MesmerAria

MesmerAria School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Why would you restart??? D:

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Got mine to where you can re-name it earlier today. It's now called Doimart. See what I did there clever huh?

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I did bother to redo it, after all. Just too much fun to miss. Mine is doing pretty well now. :]

10. TheAwesomeTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think I'm like rank one lol I don't understand it too much. I got some roughneck guy selling haircuts though xD

11. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I think mine is Rank 24 now?
    It's so much fun! I never would have thought of ever liking something like it xD
    I called mine "Mute City" :B

12. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    rank 7 now. really want that nursery ._.

13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Yeah me neither, but I have been liking it, and a few times I found it really helpful, especially with those Pokémon that have to like you in order to evolve. Got their friendship up in no time with the haircuts and stuff. Raffle shops are pretty cool, can't go wrong with free items. Currently I have two rank 4 Raffles going on. Hope I get a Masterball one of these days.

14. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    i have three dojos lol

15. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    The dojos are handy as well, a bit expensive sometimes but I have used them. I have two of those as well, both 'Rings' now.

16. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    i have two that are rings. i have plenty of money from the tree hollow so i buy them out all the time.

17. Ash

Ash Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    mine is rank 30 if im not mistaken the avenue i called it Red'sAve and its pretty cool almost all my buildings are 10 close very close

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    My Avenue is now Rank 17. I'm having a lot of fun rebuilding it. I should also note you can't get all of the shops until you have beaten the E4.

19. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My avenue is called the Unimarket. It's currently at level 30, and already has all the types of shops. I was dissapointed when I found out that my Lv.10 Garden could only sell Ganlon Berries. I thought I could easily get all of the stat-boosting berries.

20. NiomiYuriyaPokelove

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Mine is at level 20 and its constantly growing bacause of the dream world and trading on gts. The only thing im having trouble at is getting the shop that helps with Pokémon eggs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.