1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Join the Lake Valor DeviantArt Group!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by ShiroLugia, Mar 6, 2015.

1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    [3D='mesprit']JOIN THE LAKE VALOR DEVIANTART GROUP![3D='azelf']​
    Calling all artists! Want to show other Valorians what you're capable of? Want to show how proud you are to be a part of LV too? Well look no further, because we are looking for you to do just that!
    Lake Valor invites you to join our DeviantArt Group which really needs your help! We are looking for lots of Valorians whom love to express themselves through art to post their work in our DeviantArt group! Who knows? You might even get members to join just to see what Lake Valor is all about, and even make more friends!
    Wonder if there's any rules? Well, of course there are a few, but not to worry! Surely it's everything you can follow. All we ask is that submitted art somehow relates to Pokémon! So, you ready to join? Just head to Deviantart and join the group! We hope to see lots of art from Lake Valor's very own members! Have fun! (Note: The group accepts invites! So you must request one to join!)​
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DoctorFlygon

DoctorFlygon myagical girl

PokéPoints:
    ₽81.2
    Uh, it says how requests to join are closed at this time when I try to join. Can someone please tell me why? (Sorry if this is common knowledge, it's just never happened to me before.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Oh! No worries, our dA group must be set to invite only, it will be fixed very soon!

4. DoctorFlygon

DoctorFlygon myagical girl

PokéPoints:
    ₽81.2
    Ah, okay. Thanks!

5. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Yaaay! *runs over to join* Are you accepting affiliates yet? I have a Pokémon group myself on dA.

6. murmurlade

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Nice! I'll be stalking the group for new art B)

7. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    My request is still pending over there, but I'm looking forward to contributing. :)

8. Magistrum

Magistrum Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    *request to join sent*

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I've accepted everyone that I know is an active member. If you're active around here and you haven't been accepted yet, please let me know!

10. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I have poke oc, and I am able to write poke stories,does that count also?

11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Sure! I'd love to join! I'm new to Deviant art, so I don't know what I have to do to join...

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    DeviantArt, my home, I would love to join the group! Excited about another group!

13. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    can I join plz, Tala-Is-Demonic

14. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    I think I might try and join.