1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event June - MOTM Nominations

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Jeydis, May 23, 2022.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome back everyone to the MOTM nomination thread. Don't be shy and give some kudos to your fellow members!

Here are the rules:

1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration. - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please! (feel free to like the post if you agree with someone's nomination though)
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) Please avoid nominating one of the below users as they have been member of the month since the reset in November 2021.

December 2021: Jupjami
    January 2022: SAF
    February 2022: 122 Generation
    March 2022: ChocoChicken

April 2022: Trickster wuz here!
    May 2022: Wavepearl

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I Am Once Again Nominating @Captain Comet .
    She is an absolutely wonderful member of our community and is one of its major highlights. She's also a great writer - her RP posts with Lassus are high-quality every time, and she generally promotes the enjoyable atmosphere of LV across both Discord and the site itself. Also +10 points for googly eyes

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd like to vote @Geroniny ! She just came back recently and it's great to have her back!

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My nomination goes out to @Nova Ozuka for their really fun challenge runs, roleplay posts and fakemon creations (posted mostly on the discord I think). I have been having great fun watching the sometimes adorable, sometimes bizarre creatures emerge out of your art.

Nova Ozuka likes this.