1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just a minor theory about USUM's Post Game

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    This most likely won't happen but what if when facing Team Rainbow Rocket you bring the help of ORAS Archie and Maxie or May and Brendan to fight off the RSE versions, Dawn, Lucas, and Cynthia to fight Cyrus, Hilda, Hilburt, and N to fight Ghetsis, and Calem, Serena, Trevor, Tierno, Shauna, Dexio, and Sina to fight Lysandre, and Red and Blue to fight off Giovanni and his Mega Mewtwo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'd LOVE to see the original protagonists from past games come back to help you battle. That would be like, the ultimate love letter for 21 years of Pokémon. Please let this be a thing TT

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Wally. Wally on your side to fight Maxie/Archie. Just imagine. That's all I want right now. And a chance to apologize for beating him I feel like an awful person
    #MissingNo