1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just another manic Monday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I wish it was Sunday
    'Cause that's my fun day

What is your favourite and least favourite day of the week? Has this changed as you've gotten older, or been a consistent thing throughout your life?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    My favorite day is, and has always been Saturday, because I don't have school and I can stay up late (and I love the night so being able to spend time in the dark is enjoyable for me)
    My least favorite must be Thursday, because, I don't know why, it has always been the day when I have the most work to do, whether it is school or anything else

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    friday evenings hell yeah
    knowing i have the weekend ahead of me is great

sunday afternoons and onwards are probably my least favorite....knowing i have to go back to work the next day is a put off ;_; more than monday itself it seems, since by then i'm already out of bed and at work so i kinda accept it. lol

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    My favourite... can't say I have one. My least favourite is probably Thursdays. There's just... something about them that displeases me. I'm also rather busy on those days.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Tuesdays are generally my favorite day of the week because you can go to most places without fear of them being crowded from people out of work or school. On Sundays, most places are either closed or have weird schedules like 12 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. I understand why this is, but it can make going to the store a bit frustrating.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My favorite day of the week is probably Tuesday. Early enough in the week that I know I still have plenty of time to get my school work done, but not the first day of the week that I'm doing school work, thus feeling overwhelmed by it. As for least favorite, uh, either monday or wednesday, because I usually have a bunch of homework to work on these days, and I also have social obligations that I'm only halfheartedly committed to those evenings.