1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just another presentation

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by NothingFound, Oct 25, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothingFound

NothingFound Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    hello there, I'm new here and I love Pokémon. I have 17 years old & I'm Mexican
    I play the piano, and I love the music and Arts
    I actually Don't have a 3DS but I'll get one soon
    I like to chose Ice & Grass pkmn :sceptile:
    Actually I'm a student. I think I'm a gamer and I love the RPG
    I hope we have a nice time over here
    (sorry if I don't write in the correct way, I speak spanish :sweat: )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, don't worry your post was perfectly understandable :D

Enjoy your time and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Definitely get a 3DS soon. :D It's one of the best purchases you can make overall - I adore mine. So many great games, including the awesomepossum X/Y and upcoming OR/AS.

Big welcome to the forum. [: Everyone fits in awesomely here so be sure to stick around, Found. If you'd like someone to chat with I'm here anytime! Cheeeers!

4. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! It's very lovely to meet you. ^_^

I must agree that buying a 3DS is a great idea! Personally, I have a 3DS XL, and in my opinion it's been much better than the original 3DS! But either is awesome, because then you can play Pokémon X&Y, as well as the upcoming games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! (which looks super awesome!)

Anyway, feel free to explore the forums, there's lots to do here, including talking about your interests or even entering our fun events c: So if you stick around, I'm sure you'll have a great time! If you have any questions about the site, don't be shy to contact me or another staff member. (we have green, deep blue, or cyan usernames!)

Or, if you need someone to show you around the forums, you can contact a Mentor - they have golden usernames, like karatekid above. ^_^

Hope to see you around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.