Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 17, 2018.
Opinion on Uno?
I always like a good game of Uno, even if I lose because I have bad cards. I don't care about losing friends due to the game because I don't have many friends to lose. And the friends that I do have don't have many to lose either so we always stay friends afterward.
Are there any phrases that you say a lot?
Do you plan to keep playing saxophone past high school?
1. I tell myself and plenty of others "Don't be Dumb!!!"
2. I'm honestly not sure, I like playing the sax, but I don't feel like anyone that I live with really likes hearing me play so I don't do it much when they are at home (which is most of the time). So unless I start living on my own, I don't see myself playing a lot.
Favorite dragon in media?
1.) Is there something you want you accomplish, but you don't because you're too lazy to do it and have been post-poning it ever since?
2.) Do you believe that earth is an triangle? i do
3.) If you could change a decision in your past life, would you do it? If yes, why?
1. Agh, you are making me just name ONE? ...Oh well, I guess I'll say Drago from Bakugan. He was the first dragon that I've ever seen in an anime and he was the inspiration of my first oc's design (which was basically a black Dragonoid that was a robot).
1. The first thing that comes into my mind is writing my story. I've got the idea of the plot of what I want, I've created the characters that I want, and I've got an idea of the events to drive the said plot so that the climax doesn't feel forced (at least I hope not). So all that is left is to take the pieces and try to put them together, and procrastination and laziness have become the biggest obstacle to achieving the goal.
2. So are you suggesting that the Earth is the Illuminati???? ...I can get behind that actually...
3. All of them need to be changed I would honestly. Just from what immediately comes into my mind was the decision to try to become friends with some former band seniors. I went out of my way to try to play games with them and talk to them, but in the end, they never fully let me into their circle and that left me depressingly returning to my better friends. If I had known that nearly three years of trying to become friends with a single group of people was going to amount to nothing, I wouldn't have bothered and would have overall been happier elsewhere than with them.
If you're having a bad day, what is most effective at cheering you up?
Would you rather have the light on or use windows for light?
How do you feel about New Pokémon Snap?
1. I often daydream about my stories whenever I get upset and maybe add some consuming of sweets.
2. It depends on what time of day and how much light can get into the said room but the majority of the time, I like just letting in the sunlight.
3. I never played the original game, so I'm honestly not hyped for it.
*Slams hand on desk* WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF SPIDER MAN?!
1. PROBABLY IN YOUR DESK DRAWER WHERE I LAST PUT THEM!
:O Since when did you become a shiny mod? (I've been away a while, don't judge me >_>)
How is life? Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Dracovish?
1. I've been a shiny mod since...about two months ago...I think...hard to keep track of all of that when pandemic stuff happens.
2. Graduation got postponed till Aug 1st, had a couple of chances to see some friends, got called into work for four weeks at full-time hours, you know, this and that.
3. Sadly, not for the next threeish weeks. I'll have to pay him some of my time once everything blows over. Maybe even bring him some sacrifices treats.