1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just ask me, I'll get over it

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Are you writing a fanfiction?

If so, can you tell me what's it about?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Do you like working alone or with groups of people?
    What is a short term goal you have? What about long term?
    Is there a trend you'd like to return?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I like sci-fi since it goes into the possible future technology and worlds that make us wonder if that is a possibility for our future generations.
    2.Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban (So far my personal favorite of the series)
    3. I'll eat it if it is homemade, but if it isn't then I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I wouldn't consider myself a hater of it, though.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    :: In a classic RPG, what class would you be? (Warrior, Mage, Archer, Thief etc.)

:: What is your earliest memory?

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I'm writing a short story that is a fanfic, it is a zoid fanfic, but I'm not sure where I'm going with it.

1. It depends on what I'm doing, but most of the time I prefer working alone.
    2. My short-term goal is to survive High School, and my long-term goal is to college and get a chemical engineer degree.
    3. I can't think of any at the moment.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. If you're talking about Fire Emblem type RPG, then I usually would choose to be a paladin or a cavalier.
    2. My earliest memory that I can think of at the moment is actually a dream about my front yard being attacked by soldiers of unknown origin, but to me, they looked like Russians, but they didn't have any symbols that were anything like the Russians.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to the Weekly QnA Hall of Fame! How does it feel?
    How many questions do you think you'll get?
    How did you come up with your username?
    I like your avatar, is it from somewhere?

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. Uh, good, I guess.
    2. I think I'll get less than 12 questions
    3. I came up with the username 2 years ago, when I first joined Pokémon showdown, I was 14 and my favorite character in my book that I'm writing was Laserdragon, so I put the two together and made Laserdragon14.
    4. I just looked up Laserdragon and found this pic among a lot of Yug-gi-oh stuff.

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you prefer blankets or pillows?

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. it depends, if it is cold outside then I prefer the blanket, but if it is hot outside then I prefer a pillow.

11. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you were a gym leader/trial captain, which type would you specialize in, and what kind of puzzles/traps would your gym/trial contain?

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I would be a dragon type leader with trainers that would ask the player what type would be good for this type and if they get the answer right then they battle, if they get it wrong then they just ask again until they get it right.

13. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Which is your favorite entry in the Mega Man X series? (if you answer Command Mission, I'll have to block you. Just kidding. About kidding.)

Do you believe/think there is more than one universe/timeline in reality, or that this is the only universe/timeline there is?

What is your favorite branch of science, if you have one?

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. If you count the megamanXtremes then Megaman Xtreme 2 since it is the only Megaman X game that I've ever played.
    2. I believe that there is only one universe and timeline since universe where everything exists.
    3. Chemistry, (1) I like seeing the reactions of putting certain chemicals together, (2) I may or may not have almost made a mini bomb during the class that I had and I may or may not have had fun doing it. :3

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: When you look at something from a mental perspective, do you tend to visualise the thing as a single whole thing, or as its individual parts? Why is that?

:: Have you learned the art of 'mental math'? Are you good at it? If you haven't, would you want to?

:: To make things a bit 'relaxing', are there any particular music tracks you like to 'rock out' to?

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    yay, I like making myself think, even if my brain fries as a result so let's get started.
    1. ooh, I usually visualize a single complicated thing since every thought comes from your mind.
    2. Nope, I wish I could, but my brain has been in sleep mode from since I started school. :p
    3. I listen to Two Steps From Hell if I want to be relaxed or just want some inspiration from my writing.

17. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Do you prefer sandwiches or wraps?

How much do you like things neat and tidy?

If you had $20, what would be the first thing you'd buy?

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I prefer sandwiches, even though you can put more stuff under wraps, I don't like having to scoop everything up if something falls out of the wrap.
    2. I don't even care how neat and tidy it is, as long as I can find what I need I don't care.
    3. I guess a few packs of MTG cards, but I'd actually probably ending up saving it if that was an option.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you own any pets currently?

:: What is your favourite hobby at present?

:: If I asked you something but you couldn't get over it, would you get under it?

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. No, all previous pets either got killed or ran away.
    2. My favorite hobby right now is writing.
    3. Funny man, Funny man...You are crazy but also funny. :3