1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just ask me, I'll get over it

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 17, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Have you watched the HTYYD Rider's of Berk series? If so, what are some of your favorite dragon designs that the show introduced?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I would prefer to go to an in-state state college since I want to be close to home.
    2. They have to be crazy, actually listen when they are being spoken to, respectful to elders (If they are not then that just irks me), and most of all are friendly to me.
    3. I guess to be there for people like me and you, be there to listen and help whenever I could. I know that isn't much but just someone listening to other people's problems would have helped me get through my sophomore year of high school a lot better and probably would have prevented the four mental breakdowns that I had that year.

1. That was my favorite thing to watch for a while. Anyway, my favorite designs are the Screaming Death, Speed Stinger, and the Skrill.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit and Grimwave like this.
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Have you ever done a self-imposed challenge (e.g. Nuzlocke, Monotype, etc) when playing a Pokémon game?

Are you a cat or a dog person?

What are your thoughts on potatoes?

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. Yes but that was only to make Pokémon Sun a harder game than what it was and I'm actually doing a nuzlocke on Pokémon Saphire right now.
    2. I was a cat person but now since I'm allergic to cats, I guess that I'm neither right now.
    3. I am a very good potato. :3

Mandriel likes this.
  5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    If you have to make nuzlocke harder,how will you make it?
    (Note:Nuzlocke rules allows players to use items in battle and over leveling your Pokémons)

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I never use items in battle, to begin with, and I don't really grind my Pokémon much either so I would probably make it to where, if possible, you can't use moves that are super effective against the gym's Pokémon.

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Do you have any Pokémon-related clothing (Whether for cosplay or everyday stuff)? I myself have a Team Skull beanie I like wearing :3

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I've got a Charizard cap that I sometimes wear and I've got a shirt with Eevee and all of its evolutions.

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Is vür Avatar Pokémon-relāted?

Dœs vü have any platonic cruşhes on the websīte?

PS: vü dœsn't have to answer second qŭestion if vü dœsn't want~ :D

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. No, it is a Megaman Zero fan-made pic
    2. I do, but I'm not going to say who they were/are

11. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Another qŭestion Įa forgot to ask:
    If there was LV fiēld trip to Pokémon Wörld and vü nēēds partner(s) from sīte, who will partner bē? Ex. Įa, @Arod and @Pikachulover0927 are travellińg partners, and @Canpake and @Gwoomy are partners too :)

12. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Wait? Stupid question, but is Pokémon world a real place?

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. Uh...I guess Soundwave
    1. I don't think that is an actual place yet.

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Favorite "so-bad-it's-good" movie? Mine is Sharknado XD

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Oh gosh, the first thing that comes to mind is Terminator. X3

OzoneFruit likes this.
  16. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    How picky are you when it comes to falling asleep? Are you the type of person who can flop down on a carpet and pass out, or do you need the perfect pillow/blanket/noise conditions to even begin? I know I'm a bit more on the picky side... >_>

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    it really depends on how tired I am, cause sometimes I can sleep on someone's shoulder and there are times that I can only sleep in my bed, but on a normal day, I'm pretty picky

18. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Do you think that in your lifetime, people who are not super-rich or super-well-trained will be able to visit the moon?

Have you ever had a weird situation that, whether for a short time or as a life-changing events, you started to believe or almost believe in ghosts?

Do you like acoustic versions of electric (pop, rock, metal, etc) music?

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. Eh...I really don't think that it will happen in my lifetime, but it is possible since it went from only the rich could afford to fly in airplanes to where average people could afford the flight.
    2. Yeah, when I was younger I had a toy levitate from my hand and softly land in front of me and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a dream.
    3. I haven't listened to many acoustic versions of any songs so I'll make my opinion neutral until I have listened to more of them.

Absolute Zero likes this.
  20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Do you think there will ever be a time when superpowers actually come into existence, or is all just a comic book dream? ;u;