1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just saying hi!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Kiryu, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiryu

Kiryu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello there everyone!

I joined Lake-Valor yesterday night/this morning and I figured I'd introduce myself once I got some sleep.

So, here we go.

My name is Justin and I'm 19 year old guy from The Netherlands/Holland.
    I thoroughly love Pokémon and Nintendo in general, as it's my favorite console. As of yet I haven't really done much competitive battling, though I do have several lvl 100's etc.
    The thing is, I always had about 6-10 friends who also played Pokémon back in the day, so it was more of a friendly kind of atmosphere, though we did have little tournaments, haha.

I REALLY started playing Pokémon back when Sapphire was released. I used to play on my brothers' games, beat some gyms and then not save, obviously. But my first actual full Pokémon experience was with Sapphire, back in 2003. And how I loved the game..
    To date Pokémon Sapphire is still my all-time favorite and I think it'll stay that way for a long long time.

Now I'll tell you a little about my hobbies.

As you know, I love playing Pokémon but I'm also very much interested in other franchises and I love gaming in general. Besides gaming I tend to play football/soccer pretty often and I'm also interested in watching professional games, I really follow a lot of football.

I've recently started drawing again, a few days ago. Generally Fakemon/Fusions. At this moment I'm trying to learn Sugimori's style (not gen 1 & 2, though I might give that a try at some point), because, well, it's breathtaking!
    I also tend to create/fuse Pokémon sprites, though I haven't really done that since I got my Macbook for my study. I plan on doing it again though.

(Figured I'd leave my DeviantArt link here too, if you don't mind!)
    http://sapphireftw.deviantart.com/

And that's about it, thanks for reading and thank you for inviting me to join this website/forum, I appreciate it!

I hope I'll meet a lot of great people here and that we may enjoy good times together!
    Pleased to meet you all!

(Sorry about the length of this post, haha)

Kind regards,

Kiryu

Rafael likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, we don't get many members from the Netherlands here, so it's nice to see someone else :D (ik gebruikte Engels, omdat de andere leden het dan ook kunnen lezen ;))

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    What if Alpha Sapphire replaces your favorite game of all time? :swampert:

Welcome to Lake Valor! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I hope you have a great time here! Be sure to ask if you're curious about anything.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, Kiryu! It's nice to see more people on here who are into drawing and other art-related things. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me, or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor Kiryu hope you enjoy your stay!

7. Shinjya ryu

Shinjya ryu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Welcome to lake valor!! I hope you have fun! I'm looking for friend safaris so you can add me if you want my code is : 0533-4332-1954

8. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome to the forums, Kiryu! I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.