1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kalos Mélancolie [Touya x Cira]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello, and welcome to Kalos Mélancolie, a roleplay between me ([member='Touya']) and [member='Cira']!
    This RP is set on Kalos Route 16, but if the location changes, it will be noted throughout the RP.
    The characters are as follows:

[member='Touya']'s Character
    [​IMG]Kuro [​IMG]
    Ability: Prankster
    Rash Nature
    ~ Energy Ball
    ~ Scratch
    ~ Attract
    ~ Mean Look
    Personality: He's very unsure of himself. He tries his hardest to be a good Pokémon, but his past comes back to haunt him, and he can't help but feel he should steal. He has an affinity for chocolate.
    Backstory: Kuro used to be under the ownership of a trainer who used him solely for thieving purposes, and treated him like nothing more than a tool. Getting fed up with his living conditions, he deserted his trainer and is now living in the wild. Many have attempted to capture him, but they've either failed or have found that Kuro can't be caught, since his trainer never released him.

[member='Cira']'s Character
    [​IMG]Valentine [​IMG]
    Ability: Magician
    Gentle Nature
    ~ Foul Play
    ~ Flash Cannon
    ~ Dazzling Gleam
    ~ Psychic
    Personality: She's a loner, preferring to spend her time collecting trinkets or herbs, although if another Pokémon is in danger health-wise, she'll waste no time in disregarding them. Also despises humans.
    Backstory: ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VeryButter

VeryButter Overly Buttered Artist

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    Valentine hovered through the route, her pink heart-shaped key dangling as she moved forward. She sighed, resting onto a nearby tree as her body touched the ground, her ring sitting flat. She scanned the area around her, looking for a shiny glint of a key or some other interesting object.

3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro was lurking nearby, trying to find his next victim.
    "I wonder if there are any Pokémon around here that I can steal from..." he thought to himself. As he approached a large tree, he saw a Klefki sitting at its trunk. But what really drew his eyes to her was the glistening key chained to her.
    "Wow, that key's gotta go somewhere... maybe it unlocks a treasure chest!" he thought, rubbing his hands together as he did. He approached the back of the tree as to not be seen, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

4. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    (Valentine only has one key :P)

Valentine could see the sun reflecting off of a random object nearby, and drew herself towards it, hoping to find a new key. When she was utterly dissapointed, she picked up the object - a shiny, polished jar containing water that was dyed blue that hung by a small rope - with her psychic, smiling at the find and separating her ring. She looped the small rope back onto the metal ring that held it to make a loop big enough to fit her ring, sliding it on and clicking her ring back together.

"First find of the day, a small jar filled with a peculiar liquid." She said quietly, taking mental notes as she hovered there and looked for more trinkets.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    (Ok, note taken)
    Kuro continued to stalk this Klefki, but she seemed very fidgety, and he couldn't find an opening to sneak-attack her.
    "Maybe I'll have to use the tricks I learned before..." he thought as he hid in a nearby bush.

6. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    As Valentine slowly scanned the area for more items, she heard the rustle of a bush nearby. Paying no attention to it, she continued scanning the area for trinkets, but to no avail.

But Valentine saw a trainer in the distance, three Pokeballs on their belt. Her eyes going wide, she threw herself into the bushes, unknowingly being near Kuro.

(Is it okay if I use this list of herbs? I know this list better than the Pokémon list, because you have to go searching the whole internet for the various herbs, whereas this is just the whole informative list :D)

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    (Sure)
    Kuro gave a sharp gasp when the Klefki jumped into the bush, which seemed to alert her to his presence. But she was too busy looking at something in the distance. Kuro turned his attention to the thing she was fixated on, a trainer, and he scoffed in disgust.
    Then, much to the Klefki's surprise, Kuro hopped out the bush walked over to the trainer.
    "Oh, a Meowstic? You don't usually find those in the wild! This must be my lucky day, I'm gonna catch you!" the trainer, a young girl, said confidently. Kuro just smirked, and gestured her to come forth.

8. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    Valentine stared at Kuro as he got out of the bush and "challenged" the trainer. Is he crazy?! He's gonna get caught!
    Valentine looked worried for the complete stranger, hoping he doesn't get hurt.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    The trainer began by sending out her Pokémon.
    "Greninja, go!' she called out, throwing a Poké Ball from her belt. A Pokémon phased out from it, a large blue frog with an enormous tongue.
    "A Greninja, hey? This'll be fun!" Kuro said out loud.
    "Excuse me? I'm part Dark-type, and you're Psychic, I've totally got this in the bag!" the Greninja said. It's voice was very feminine, which made Kuro smirk.
    "Greninja, Water Shuriken!" the trainer called out. The Greninja obeyed, and began to create a throwing star out of water. Kuro waited for the launch, and when it did, he swiftly dodged it.
    "Ugh, I missed!" Greninja whined.
    "Don't worry Greninja, try a Dark Pulse!" the trainer commanded.
    "Not so fast! Kuro called to the Greninja. Then he winked, sending out an assortment of hearts, which swirled around Greninja.
    "A-Attract?" the trainer said dumbfounded. But Greninja's reaction was different. Her eyes became love hearts, and she clasped her hands together.
    "Wow! You're so attractive for a Meowstic!" she swooned. Kuro just laughed, before his ears perked up, the bright green eyes glowing. Greninja has a faint glow of the same colour, and soon she couldn't move.
    "Mean Look? This Meowstic's tough!" the trainer grunted. Kuro then ran forward, charging a ball of green light between his paws.
    "Energy Ball!" he called out, slamming it into the Greninja at close range. A cloud of dust appeared, and when it faded, the Greninja was knocked out.
    "Oh, no! Greninja, are you OK?" the trainer called out, phasing her Pokémon back into it's Poké Ball. Then she ran off, daring not to look back.
    "Serves her right..." Kuro growled, before turning to where the Klefki was. Apparently, she had been watching the entire battle unfold.
    "Impressive, huh?" he said, walking over to her. when he was close enough, he held out his hand.
    "I'm Kuro, nice to meet you!" he said, plastering a smile onto his face. Since he had been found out, the only way to steal from this Klefki was to gain her trust.

10. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    Valentine stared at Kuro. "...I'm Valentine," she said, separating her ring (although making sure not to let her key or the jar fall off) and placing her "hand" onto his.

(Maw.)

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, and climbed into a tree, hanging from the branch by his tails.
    "So, where are you from?" he asked.

12. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    "From here," Valentine said, although realizing the vagueness of her question, "Well, from this route, that is."

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, taking in the scenery. The route was covered in autumn leaves, and the grass was quite dry.
    "It seems nice here, I wish I came from here..." he said, looking off into the distance.

14. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    "I guess it is quite nice," Valentine said, looking at a leaf that was falling, "Where are you from?"

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro began to explain, but his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk as memories of his past flashed through his eyes. But he shook them away, blushing.
    "I... I don't remember..." he said, avoiding eye contact with Valentine.

16. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    "Really?" Valentine looked at Kuro, "That's kinda sad."

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro audibly gulped, then looked at Valentine.
    "Well, I do, but it's really painful to recall it, so I'd rather not tell you..." he said. But he shook his head and stared at her.
    "No, I will tell you." he said, before beginning his story.
    "I used to live on Route 6, just outside Parfrum Palace, if you've heard of it. One day, a trainer came onto the route and caught me. I was so pleased to be part of a family, but I guess my luck was on the wrong side that day. This trainer was a thief, and she treated me horribly. All she ever made me do was steal from others. I got fed up with her, so I ran away. Now, I've been roaming around, stealing off of others to live. I would try to make friends, but all I know is stealing..." he said. He was trying to put an act on, but what he was saying was, in fact, sincere. He didn't enjoy thievery much, but it was his only form of survival.
    "In fact, I've been tailing you, trying to steal that from you..." he said, pointing to the key. Revealing his feelings to this Klefki had changed his mind, and he didn't want to steal from her anymore.

18. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    Valentine looked at Kuro, blinking a few times before sighing. "Humans don't seem to care about us Pokémon, forcing us into compact spaces and making us battle just for sport. I'm honestly not surprised at that sort of history." Valentine clicked her ring back together.

"You wanna come over to my den? I need to put this jar away," she looked at the jar that hung from her ring.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro was shocked. How could this Pokémon just invite him to her house, even after admitting he was going to steal from her.
    "Uh, I-I guess so..." he said, lightly blushing.

20. VeryButter

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    Valentine smiled. There was...something about the Meowstic that she liked. Starting to float in a seemingly random direction, she said, "It's this way."

(Feel free to fit in some walk n talk ;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.