1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kalos Region Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Yeah! With all the other regions it felt like I was getting through them too fast. The new region looks like it'll be a lot better in that sense.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I wouldn't exactly say it's "Fisher-Price"-looking, but it kinda reminds me of one of those board games you have to assemble yourself before you start playing it (like The Game of LIFE, or Mouse Trap). XP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I somehow doubt that picture of the map is going to be the one actually put into the game. To me it looks almost like a concept art, and it looks like they're hiding part of the region from us for now. All those clouds cover a lot of land.

4. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    I like the fact that this new region is so big as there may be more stuff to do post game. Also the fact that we have more different types of areas (rural, greenland, Suburban) makes the region have a more aesthetic value.

5. Quil

Quil Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Speaking of those clouds, I just noticed there's a bunch over in the ocean.
    I wonder if they're covering up some islands/other cool ocean features or just there to balance out the art, since there's so many clouds elsewhere.

It'd be pretty cool to see some major story-related islands again, as much as I don't like water routes in Pokémon games. :D

6. Blizzarf

Blizzarf PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Yes, I didn't notice it before you said it! What do you think is it? Maybe a place for a special nintendo event? Or maybe is an important place in the story?

7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    http://prntscr.com/19i1dc
    Do you guys see that League symbol just above the tower entrance? This tower could be one of the gyms!

8. Media Fan

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The no. 1 thing that interests me is that the Pokédex is divided into coastal, central, and mountainous.

9. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    This region looks so awesome! If there really are water related events, I would really die happy. I miss the diving in Ruby. :)

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Same here.

11. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    You know, I have to wonder why they literally traced the boundaries of France this time compared to the other regions which were not traces of the prefectures of Japan/New York City. :U

12. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Actually... Kanto is an actual place in Japan. And the three generations after that actually do trace certain spots in Japan.

[​IMG]

13. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactivity

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.