1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kanto Starters Art

Discussion in 'Market' started by Thunder, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    It's Primal here with another auction!​
    This one is all about Kanto,I have 3 pieces of art,created by me!​
    So,let's show you the 1st piece of art!​
    [​IMG]
    (I apologise for the white background,if anyone wants this one you'll have to change the background yourself.)​
    Bidding starts at 150 Pokepoints​
    Description:A Frame filled with the primary type colours and the Kanto starters.​
    [​IMG]
    Bidding starts at 200 Pokepoints​
    Description:A picture filled with the primary type colours.Includes the Kanto starters,Charmeleon,Wartortle and Ivysaur.​
    [​IMG]
    (I apologise for the white background,if anyone wants this one you'll have to change the background yourself.)​
    Bidding starts at 225 Pokepoints​
    Description: A picture with the primary type colours.It includes the final evolutions of the Kanto starters,including the mega forms.​
    So I hope you guys like the look of these pieces of art,forgive me if they seem quite basic.It's my first time doing these thing and I hope you consider bidding for them.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Automatic generated message.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Reason:

Adding a basic background behind someone else's art does not make it yours. Please don't try to auction barely edited works from others in the future.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards, Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.