1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kenya and Shuckie

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Feb 4, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Did you give these free Pokémon back to their rightful owners or did you keep them? Tell us here!
    Kenya is a Spearow and Shuckie is a Shuckle if y'all didn't know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I never picked up Shuckie, but when I remembered to pick up Kenya I gave her back... I remember being disappointed and wishing I had kept her though, haha. The prize wasn't worth it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Never met Kenya to my knowledge, but i Kept Shuckle in the rom i got. I wanted berry juice.

4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Gave back Shuckie once out of my 1000000 playthroughs. Kenya I was never aware you could give back, but I always did deliver the item to the man by Violet.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    If I remember right I returned Kenya and kept Shuckie. The Spearow wasn't as valuable since it was so common bar its boosted exp.. kind of wish I used it aaaa. Shuckle was a bit of a pain for me to find and I really didn't want to give it back so it gathered dust in my PC forever. Sorry, Shuckie!

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oh wait now I remember. I just dither didn't pick them up at all, or returned them to their owners. I wasn't really interested in either of the two Pokémon anyway, so I didn't have a reason to keep them.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I usually gave these Pokémon back just so I could get the items for doing so. Wasn't really worth it but whatever. Can't be a thief!

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I picked up both, and returned both. However, I kept Kenya in my team for a long time, as you get Kenya just after Goldenod, which is when my Togepi usually hatches. Since I have to wait for it to evolve into Togetic as my Fly user, Kenya usually fills that role until that time. I remember sweeping the whole Cianwood Gym with it though XD

9. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I never got around to returning Kenya (It's still in my box, sorry man ;_;) And, wait there's a shuckle??!

10. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I didn't actually give these guys back because I honestly didn't care. It's not like they'd actually miss the Pokémon, they are just NPCs.

And I didn't actually ever use them, so I was just kind of a jerk XD

11. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I never met Kenya (such an adorable name!) but I always returned Shuckie since I didn't really know how to use it well and, even though it is cute, it would have collected dust in the PC. Might as well return it to the person that cherishes it :)

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I remember training Shuckie to the point in which I wanted to keep it. Instead I just bred it in the daycare to get my own Shuckle and nicknamed it Shuckie to keep. XD I gave back the owner's actual Shuckle, but I was still happy I had my own to keep. :)

13. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I usually just steal keep Shuckie in my PC for collection purposes. As for Kenya, I gave him back once to deliver the item.

14. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I just gave them back, although it hurt me to do so. I just wanted what was best for the Pokémon.... and their trainers. Also, it was said that Shuckie's trainer had his Pokémon stolen. I thought is was by Silver for a while, but since I love Silver so much, and I thought he was amazing, he wouldn't do that....... :D

15. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I've always picked up Shuckle, to put it in my PC, and call it a day.
    But I've learned, don't mess with Shuckle. That thing is amazing.

16. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I don't even think I took those Pokémon in the first place, haha. I remember picking up Kenya once and then giving it back, but I never took the Shuckle because I felt bad about taking someone's Pokémon like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.