1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

King Dedede vs Pokemon Trainer JMU

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vaquero, Jun 3, 2019.

?

King of Dreamland or Blazing Fury?

1. Supa Star Warria

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *roars in Charizard*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don’t play at all and just help with the discussion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    6D2C69B3-662F-44C7-A001-B7B6D5F2CB60.jpeg 3626FE4F-7044-4100-AF80-9A183B15DF06.jpeg Okay so a JMU is basically when two smash cords that are character specific spend a week with each other discussing the match up and then they have a big battle.

And as y’all know I’m a Dedede main and I love using him. He’s super fun and stylish and my best character but I also mained Charizard in 4 and only used Zard when I play Pokémon Trainer in Ultimate. He was the most impactful character of my smash career and holds a special place in my heart. He can be a pain in the rear to she sometimes since he’s like one of the worst characters in the game. And I have to choose one side.

Can you see why I’m torn? I need your guys help to see which side I should fight for.

So here are the pros and cons for using either characters

King Dedede:
    Pros
    • He’s my best character
    • He’s fun as heck to play
    • I’d actually be useful in this JMU since I’m not bad with the character
    • Sweet sweet opportunities to style on people
    Cons
    • He kinda struggles with Ivysaur (Razor leaf zoning and range plus small size and kill power)
    • He kinda struggles against squirtle (small size, makes him combo food)
    • I’d be slapping Zard in the face and would feel bad for leaving my him behind
    Pokémon Trainer (Charizard)

Pros

• I would be representing all solo Zards
    • I would feel like I would be playing from my heart with him
    • Valuable match up experience
    Cons
    • I’m not exactly confident in my Zard
    • He has a really bad match up with Dedede
    • I probably wouldn’t be useful since I’m stubborn and refuse to play anyone but Zard
    I only have a week before the fighting starts so help would be appreciated...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think you should go with Dedede. You clearly only play Zard at this point out of pity, and while I do understand why you love him so, I think it might be time to move on if you're not great with and honestly don't even like him this game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    In my opinion, I think you should side with Dedede. He'd be a better fit for you since he's your favorite/best character in Ultimate. But more so because you wouldn't necessarily be a good representative of Pokémon Trainer when you only actually represent 1/3rd of the character. But those are just my thoughts, you don't have to listen to me.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    1. You said so yourself that Pokémon Trainer is like a fake Zard. Also I think there's something that forces you to switch once in a while?
    2. Dedede is already perfect