1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kinggo joined the party!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DJKinggo13, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJKinggo13

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.7
    Hello there, so after about a year of listening to KarateKid770 and AstralDragon telling me how great this forum is, here I finally am!

The name is Delano, better known as Kinggo around these parts of the Gallaxy.
    I'm a guy from The Netherlands, 18 years old, and the things I do in my spare time are gaming, maintaning a Youtube Channel about it, making music, watching a crap ton of Anime, and since a few days
    I started drawing Manga/Anime as well. (I like to try out a lot of things :P)

In case you are interested in any of those things, check these sites out, I'd highly appreciate it :D:
    -My Soundcloud page: (Techno/Trance/Electro/Clubish) https://soundcloud.com/delano-de-pauw
    -My DeviantArt page: (Manga/Anime) http://kinggodraws.deviantart.com/
    -My Youtube Gaming Channel: (It's Dutch tho, mainly Minecraft) https://www.youtube.com/user/DJKinggo13

Anyway, I'm hoping to have a great time here on Lake Valor, see you guys around!

Butternut likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Glad you finally showed up :D But come on learn how to write my username xD
    Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as Astral and I do :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DJKinggo13 likes this.
  3. DJKinggo13

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.7
    Well sorry mister 770, guess I'll take those 7 points and keep them for myself :P haha

Butternut likes this.
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I saw your beautiful photoshopped photo of KK in his prime. You are truly welcomed here on LV, Kinggo! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask a mentor, staff, or your buds because they are mentors. xD

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! You'll fit in just well here if you're anything like Karatekid770 or AstralDragon, and I hope you have a great time here! Everyone's super friendly, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask a mentor, staff member, or even active members! I hope to see you around! See you around!

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hey there DJKinggo13, welcome to Lake Valor. By looking at your introduction I can already guarantee you that you will fit in quickly. If you have any questions please ask a Mentor or a staff.

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi DJKinggo13! It's great to see another anime fan <3 I'm a huge anime/manga fan as well you will defiantly enjoy the anime/manga section! Also welcome to LV my name is Nyanja it's nice to meet yeah!

8. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Man, a year?! They sure were persistent...or you were just stubborn lol. Kidding aside, glad you chose to give in, hope you like it around here. There's plenty to do, so go explore! 83

9. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    welcome m8 youll fit pretty well here if youre like kk or astral lol
    anyway hope to see you around and have fun

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hello there. Welcome to Lake Valor! It's great to have you here. Karatekid and Astral are a pair, aren't they? You can sometimes see them bickering like an old married couple. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message!

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Kinggo! Welcome to LV, nice choice joining as this forum is pretty great. Lots to talk about. n~n

What anime do you watch? I love talking about it with others, especially now since I've started watching more series haha. Akame Ga Kill and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works has been especially amazing lately. Can't wait for new episodes.

Enjoy your time here and see you around yes! :)

12. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hey there Kinggo it's nice to meet you welcome to LV!

13. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    AYYY YOU MAKE MUSIQ OUO welcome to Lake Valor o3o mah name is Areli you can call me Lone or Loneli tho

14. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    I'm not a huge fan of dubstep, or music like that, and prefer instrumental, but it's still cool that you make it!

All the members here are friendly, so you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or any other member for help around the site if you need it!

Hope you have a great time here!

15. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Kinggo! It's great that you've started drawing, it's a very fun pasttime! I'm sure you'll fit in well already knowing a couple of the members, haha.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.