1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Kisaragi's ArtShop (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Momo Kisaragi, Oct 15, 2018.

1. SyWry

SyWry Dragon Tamer

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,333.5
    Take all the time you need. What I would like is a Glaceon traveling across an icy tundra, one with mountains in the far background. I would like the Glaceon to be moving from right to left across the image at a bit of an angle. If you need a reference for Glaceon, look at my character pic, (you don't need to draw the ice flower), and for reference of the kind of tundra I would like, look here
    [​IMG]

Again, take all the time you need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Momo Kisaragi likes this.
  2. Majora's Incarnate

Wash
    (Mareep)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,154.0
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ooh haha! I forgot about this, so no big deal! (Not that it would've been a big deal if I remembered.) if I remember correctly, this is for my Team Sky project from two months ago? Well, anyways, take as much time as you need, and push through your senior year. I'd you'd like, just postpone this until summer break or something if you need to, since I'm not in a rush and you need to get through yr 12.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Momo Kisaragi

Momo Kisaragi Poké Maniac

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.4
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    ???Summer break??? We're from different countries aren't we? Because summer for me has long past, we're in winter I think? Going to spring...? I think...? But anyway I want to try and finish it before next week because week 4 stuff really kicks into gear if not I'll wait till exams come up, I don't have any, so yeah...basically this means I have three weeks of nothing, one revision, 2 exam weeks.

Imma use those to finish it if I have to, but thank you for your patience, life has...not been kind lately and It's been difficult to get a lot done, =)

4. Majora's Incarnate

Wash
    (Mareep)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,154.0
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh, lol. I don't know where you live since you choose not to show anything. Your English is extremely fluent and your grammar is near perfect, so I just assumed you were American or something. Sorry :sweat: But still, just take your time :)