1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kommo-o's exclusive Z-Move: Clangorous Soulblaze!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by SnowboundBecca, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think the stat buffs by themselves made this move kinda broken.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Yeah... you are right about that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Not only does that look OP but it is also a LONG animation... I love it

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The animation itself is awesome though. Kommo-o looks so majestic when it dances.

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    As much as I like new exclusive moves and such, this kinda worries me. We saw some mons get special treatment with mega evolutions and now it seems like the fan favorites are all getting exclusive z moves too. I wish some more underrated Pokémon had access to these new features to level out the playing field more.

6. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    True. I do hope some of the other less popular Pokémon get some new moves as well. Like Turtonator. I think that turtle dragon needs a boost.

7. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Honestly, depending on what Kommo-O gets as Tutor Moves, this could be quite a game changer.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I agree. I do hope they put in the move tutors here as well. We need the elemental punches back gad dang it.

9. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I personally don't really like Z-Moves in general... or Kommo-O for that matter. The Z-Move itself seems broken, but... then again, fairies could still knock Kommo-O right out.

Also preferential treatment to fan-favourites. I get where Nintendo is coming from but still... It kind of feels a bit off to me.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I swear, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this from laughing too hard. That said, I do like that we are going to get new exclusive Z-moves. The ones we had were a bit lacking in variation. I mean the Pika line didn't need two of them.

JadeFox and SnowboundBecca like this.
  11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I assumed that "clangorous" was a made up word, but I looked it up and its actually the adjective form of "clangor" which itself I had never heard before. Pokémon, always teaching you new things.

SnowboundBecca likes this.